Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2020 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Radio show and about today's main character got prince award. middle age duo choosing to produce something. Adventure for fan event.

Hosoya-san's character as expected, he got ideas from what he likes: hero and strawberry milk. They had fun adventure together when young. "Not everyday life": Zoo + escape game.

Helps from two young duos. Adventurer and Shaman?

Extras cannot come, though, so today's main going to do all extras, too. Even fighting against invisible enemies. They are close, so even ad-lib is nature.

Back to radio. So it's finalized, huh.

ED: "Fly Together" by Aoi Satsuki (CV: KENN)

The event featured in anime is actually happening at Tobu Zoo
https://twitter.com/tsukiani_info/status/1334135339586228224
tsubasaloverDec 2, 2020 6:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2020 2:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Special project to pleased their fans arranged by prince Aoi and his childhood friend Arata. But its also happen in the real lifes? Sounds fun, and pretty interesting ideas! I hope the fans really enjoyed their precious time they've been spend together with Tsuki pro casts there.

Well, the anime itself has a lot of fun. The adventurous routes looked so well flowing. The guest, or their friends, really enjoyed their plays. Especially with something unexpected miss at the entire rehearsal that designated to disrupt their fun. Fortunately there were always a smart ways to be out of those problems, and Aoi showed how suitable himself being called as a prince. They just needed a lot of effort to made everything under their control. Aoi did a lot of extras job, such a big decision he had there. Then Arata synched it perfectly to created a nice combo during their satisfying performance. At the end, by such an interesting idea of a puzzle, riddle, and an escape games based of adventure theme at the zoo, everything just looked very cool, and enjoyable.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 3, 2020 1:14 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ohh they created a pretty fun and engaging event for the fans! Not only that, but Aoi and Arata had fun as well. Aoi was amazing, taking on all the rolls by himself. And of course, Arata's good thinking with the fighting scene ad-lib. The only question I have is if the event really takes that long...they woke up early in the morning, and the last part of the event was around sunset o_o Even if they arrived at the zoo in late morning and the sunset being early as well, it would've still been at least a 5-6 hour event.

This season has been filled with the members having to take on new challenges. And like last episode said, they've been growing all this time~
Mar 10, 2022 4:18 AM

Feb 2020
It was an okay episode.

That white tiger was very beautiful.
Apr 12, 2022 9:00 PM

Jul 2007
Even though we all know the animation pretty much sucks, this episode was really cute and the adventure with the animals was fun to watch ❤❤

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2020

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 10, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2020

9 by Nenuru »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2020

7 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 11:41 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2020

6 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 2:00 AM

» Tsukiuta.: Rabbits Kingdom The Movie

tsubasalover - Apr 1, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 1, 2022 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.