Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2020 2:32 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like the scene on the sofa, even so what makes it interesting is the nurse girl. Unfortunately there are no blonde girl scenes, but I like this. I feel bad for being admitted to the hospital, damn. it's not clear who the guy is in the trailer for the second episode, those last scene.

https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=839888

*Edit : I have to crop this image
SyureriaNov 30, 2020 7:45 AM
Nov 30, 2020 2:29 PM

Sep 2012
The nurse scene with the choking was really nice. It was some side character and she got a 2 min H scene! Real damn lengthy for some side character. Also, ^ expect the blonde girl to be fucked in future episodes.
Dec 2, 2020 4:25 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the doctor's heinous scumminess and rapes quite well. The ladies body shape were nice and moved well as well.
The nurse uniform most form fitting, revealing the indecent body curvature guhehe
The art seemed somewhat different from the usual recent poro works, somewhat more tapered shapes in the body while still being thick or maybe just my imagination.
User-sanDec 2, 2020 4:41 AM
Dec 2, 2020 8:01 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
[Spoiler='wall of text']

Why didn't showed the police or the blond the rape video? That could saved both nurses and future nurses and got rid of that scum.

Uwaa as if talked to the doctor about him warning her. Now the doctor use his power harassment to target him too. Way too naive.

Hentai logic. Make the MC in a NTR show as braindead as possible. Btw, I'm pleasantly surprised with how long they made that scene with the nurse being choked. The game literally only had 1 cg of her and the anime expanded it to 2 mins long.
Dec 3, 2020 1:53 AM
Oct 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Btw, I'm pleasantly surprised with how long they made that scene with the nurse being choked. The game literally only had 1 cg of her and the anime expanded it to 2 mins long.
That's good. It was erotic scene and it showed the doctor's nature well early on to benefit the rest of episode as well.
Dec 3, 2020 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
I already know how this will go. girl will keep denying she doesn't enjoy it. will continue to have sex with doctor. have sex with mc. doesnt compare. go back to doctor

why didn't she report him. oh well. just another classic ntr cluster fucker. poro needs to make more oni chichi than stuff like this imo.
Dec 4, 2020 3:16 AM

May 2012
Meh boring

Dark Blue was much better
Dec 5, 2020 12:10 PM
May 2015
Kinda boring. Was hoping for it to be more interesting like Dark Blue. Scenes were very average.

I would have preferred Dearest Blue to get an adaption since that one seems more interesting
Feb 1, 2021 7:49 AM

Oct 2012
welp ep 2 is out. no discussion thread so far.

looks open ended. mc saw pics of his crush being nailed by doctor. saw raw so can't make out what she says in the end. idk I'd she ended up liking the rape or not don't expect an ep 3 either with how it ended. another ntr where the one doing the ntr gets no punishment and the one cucked gets no closure
Feb 3, 2021 5:07 AM
Feb 2021
I have a feeling this hentai is going to end with the Mc’s girlfriend falling in love with the rapist it’s just stupid, I know it’s 2d characters but still i
Feb 3, 2021 5:12 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:

looks open ended. mc saw pics of his crush being nailed by doctor. saw raw so can't make out what she says in the end. idk I'd she ended up liking the rape or not don't expect an ep 3 either with how it ended. another ntr where the one doing the ntr gets no punishment and the one cucked gets no closure

She probably enjoys the rape, I think she likes the rapist doctor - who starts to finger themself when being forced to give a blowjob.
That being said the mc probably loses
Feb 3, 2021 5:33 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

She probably enjoys the rape, I think she likes the rapist doctor - who starts to finger themself when being forced to give a blowjob.

apparently in every blue series for the anime the mc loses.

but in the vns there's so many endings including trueee endings where the mc prevents shit from happening and gets a happy ebd
Feb 3, 2021 5:38 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Scumzz1up said:

but in the vns there's so many endings including trueee endings where the mc prevents shit from happening and gets a happy ebd

I don’t think this one looks like it can end well though, she is allowing the guy to keep doing things to her and she clearly wants it, I don’t even watch hanime but I thought this one was just a nurse and her childhood crush falling in love, I was so wrong.
Maybe the Mc could get with another girl other than the childhood crush I mean it still would be quite unsatisfying though since his childhood crush played him so hard
Feb 3, 2021 6:03 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

I don’t think this one looks like it can end well though, she is allowing the guy to keep doing things to her and she clearly wants it, I don’t even watch hanime but I thought this one was just a nurse and her childhood crush falling in love, I was so wrong.
Maybe the Mc could get with another girl other than the childhood crush I mean it still would be quite unsatisfying though since his childhood crush played him so hard

ya. I think ep 2 is the end also. surprised no discussion thread for it. the mc found out the nurse friend comes in and it ends there.

it's sad.

I would like an ntr series where it ends happy or satisfying for the mc
Feb 3, 2021 6:10 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Scumzz1up said:

ya. I think ep 2 is the end also. surprised no discussion thread for it. the mc found out the nurse friend comes in and it ends there.

it's sad.

Honestly it’s ruined my whole day, from when she ignored him telling her not to go I could only see things going badly and that’s exactly how it ended up.
How did you understand what they were saying in the second episode, I couldn’t find to subbed
Feb 3, 2021 6:26 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

it's sad.

Honestly it’s ruined my whole day, from when she ignored him telling her not to go I could only see things going badly and that’s exactly how it ended up.
How did you understand what they were saying in the second episode, I couldn’t find to subbed
you see enough to get the gist xd

It will be subbed soon I feel

also there are photos of her the doctor in front of the mcs eyes. dx
Feb 3, 2021 6:33 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Scumzz1up said:

Seriously? That is so messed up, I know this is an animated thing but that is so disgusting, it’s obvious she enjoyed doing it with the doctor but then she goes and does it right in front of him? I’m filled with rage rn
Feb 3, 2021 6:54 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

Seriously? That is so messed up, I know this is an animated thing but that is so disgusting, it’s obvious she enjoyed doing it with the doctor but then she goes and does it right in front of him? I’m filled with rage rn

nono not in front of him. apparently they were caught by the mcs friend aka the therapist by photos of them doing everything. remember ep 1 the therapist caught the doctor with the other nurse and the mc tried to warn her. same shit
Feb 3, 2021 7:29 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Scumzz1up said:

nono not in front of him. apparently they were caught by the mcs friend aka the therapist by photos of them doing everything. remember ep 1 the therapist caught the doctor with the other nurse and the mc tried to warn her. same shit

Ohhh I see, and then in the end of the second episode she goes in to his room and he has the pictures on his lap.

I think there will be a third episode though, at the end of the second it did say to be continued. And I think that’s where he will end his relations with her and then she’ll go back to the doctor and say things like the doctor is better than her boyfriend anyway . It’s really frustrating though. NTR is always annoying especially ones where it looks like the prick will win
Feb 3, 2021 7:39 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

Ohhh I see, and then in the end of the second episode she goes in to his room and he has the pictures on his lap.

I think there will be a third episode though, at the end of the second it did say to be continued. And I think that’s where he will end his relations with her and then she’ll go back to the doctor and say things like the doctor is better than her boyfriend anyway . It’s really frustrating though. NTR is always annoying especially ones where it looks like the prick will win

oh does it day tbc? can't tell but with how he looked and how she entered and spoke to him it got that typical open unsatisfying end
Feb 3, 2021 7:42 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Scumzz1up said:

oh does it day tbc? can't tell but with how he looked and how she entered and spoke to him it got that typical open unsatisfying end

Yup, and I’ll never watch hanime again, this is too rubbish they’re not even real characters yet I’ve never been this angry in my life
Feb 3, 2021 7:54 AM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

Yup, and I’ll never watch hanime again, this is too rubbish they’re not even real characters yet I’ve never been this angry in my life

qq

I know how you feel
Feb 12, 2021 11:30 AM
Feb 2021
i know what will happen this ntr ended happily for the mc i guess she didnt fall for the doctor dicks ill not say for reason beleive to be spoilers however as someone said they broke up in the end of this series for reason believe to be spoilers but remember what i said this ended happily for the main character so you should already know what happens its actually quite diffrent from your normal ntr the mc isnt as braindead but he still is
Mar 7, 2021 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
Feb 2, 2022 8:18 AM
Feb 2022
Do g Rd Drummond ranch is the silent 🔕
Mar 3, 2022 1:14 AM
Oct 2021
Episode 1
Mc Warned her (Red Hair) because his co patient saw the doctor is doing with other nurse but she ignored him and eventually got raped and creampied
Episode 2
Continue to rape and sexually harrased by the doctor until MC'S co patient gave him all photos of red Hair nurse being Banged by the doctor.
He Eventually Dropped her Afterwards
Mar 9, 2022 4:19 PM

Aug 2015
I guess his warning wasn't good enough.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Jan 2, 11:47 AM
Mar 2017
Nice hentai BUT it's hilarious how the doctor behaves. He is married and goes around screwing all the nurses. No blackmail needed, no nothing and he just ignores the threats of the police etc.
And NOONE says anything while the nurses just becomes his slaves right away instead of reporting it. Seems like the doctor could set fire on the whole building and there would be zero consequences. It's so stupid it's kinda funny....
Hot scenes and good all around otherwise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Blue Episode 4 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Aug 28, 2021

37 by UGNaim »»
Jan 26, 9:38 PM

Poll: » White Blue Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jul 3, 2021

24 by Detector1977 »»
Jan 2, 12:05 PM

» question

KuliGothamcity - Jul 29, 2021

3 by Sheild0731 »»
Jun 30, 2023 9:22 PM

» Wow

Radtoter - Sep 6, 2021

0 by Radtoter »»
Sep 6, 2021 11:55 AM

Poll: » White Blue Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 3, 2021

25 by Mochizuki-kun »»
Apr 1, 2021 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.