Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2020 6:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like Nene knewing the fact of Extra-Seven and tried to prevent Zola and her teams to reach the next goal. Yeah, its Bouquet ruins that being his next target and wanted to get rid of it, thanks to Homeron's successor information. Unfortunately, apart that serious condition over the Bouquet's ruins, they faced the other serious matter in front of them. Its Giriam, that survived from the last battle and wanted to take a revenged. What a rock-headed man.

How unfortunate with their difficult situations. Despite, shit happened left and right, the girls had some minor squabbling that led them into another flashback for Bouquet. Lucky, they finally in a good terms again and somehow, found a way to solved the 7th chapter of the Extra-Seven. Yeah, its happening, with the indirect help of Shu, and their good terms, the riddle over 7th chapter finally had been abled to decipher, together. Now, the girl found the power-up she seek. Its Klukke that had a chance to evolved, thanks to her relic location closer to their positions.

Now, after Klukke's struggle decipher finished first, too short than i predicted. Giriam, once again, lost, miserably. And Rogi somehow found his own shadow's ruin, everything must be interesting in the next episode. Because of what? They needed to face up against the almighty Nene-sama again!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Dragon Episode 51 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - Jun 28, 2009

8 by KiyoXDragon »»
Apr 19, 2022 9:32 AM

Poll: » Blue Dragon Episode 12 Discussion

badabass - Jul 23, 2020

1 by Alex_BD »»
Mar 28, 2022 3:24 AM

Poll: » Blue Dragon Episode 11 Discussion

badabass - Jul 23, 2020

1 by Alex_BD »»
Mar 28, 2022 3:15 AM

Poll: » Blue Dragon Episode 22 Discussion

badabass - Sep 7, 2020

1 by Punkero »»
Aug 11, 2021 4:35 PM

Poll: » Blue Dragon Episode 14 Discussion

badabass - Jul 24, 2020

1 by Punkero »»
Aug 7, 2021 8:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.