Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2020 1:15 AM

Oct 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, this is the very first time a manga has managed to make me tear up

God this is such a beautiful story. Beautiful. Just beautiful. And also very sad at some point(s).

It's extremely underrated! How does this have only 7 score? This would deserve 8 at the very least!

I have mixed feelings about the ending though. Like they love each other, both in a romantic way, yet A-Chan goes out with that guy, marries him, and makes 3 children, even though she's in love with Rinko?

Maybe she accepted it all, because she knows this is the best possible timeline.

Speaking of timelines, this sure had some Steins;Gate and Re:Zero level of time travel stuff, and I loved it!

Also, it seems like in the end, Rinko was again the lover of Yukina, if I'm not wrong. That's great, then she found happiness too, and I'm also happy for Yukina. I felt so sorry for her, when in their timeline Rinko committed suicide :( but in the end, everyone is happy!

So many things I still want to talk about, but let's just leave it at that.

I'm gonna rate this 10/10 without hesitation. This is a true gem, it deserves much more attention. I really hope one day it gets a (proper) anime adaption.
-Aincrad-May 12, 2020 11:31 AM
May 12, 2020 8:27 AM
Apr 2017
They both agreed with the future so it's fine.

And besides all of them are happy at the very end.
Jun 20, 2022 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
This story was way too convoluted to be properly told in 10 chapters and it suffered accordingly. There was never enough time to get attached to any of the characters with the constant wholesale changes and the final explanation of what was going on and the resolution to it were extremely poorly done. By the time I processed what was happening everything would change again. And again. And again. Complex stories need time to be fleshed out and after the halfway mark it became very clear that this story was not going to get the time it needed to work. There were so many characters in so little time that I actually had to look for everyone's name except for Rinko and Akari just to write this. When you make your characters this insignificant that is not a good sign. There was no resolution at all to Haruhi's and Koharu's love for Rinko. Haruhi's was completely ignored immediately after it was revealed in chapter 1. Why prop up such a seemingly important development only to ignore it? That is not good storytelling.

There was also no explanation as to why Rinko kept being thrown 15 years into the future with no memories. It's customary in time travel titles for characters to have their memories altered at the time when someone changes time. In this series time is changed when Rinko is 29, not 14. That's when Akari goes back to change time. So Rinko should have all of her memories intact up to that time, 29, they would just conflict with her surroundings. Things would be different and she wouldn't know why. Like going from being alone to suddenly taking care of 3 kids, then suddenly having no kids but a girlfriend/wife instead. There is no attempt to explain this. Also find it odd how others look at Rinko and suspect possible amnesia but no one even suggests going to a doctor. Really? This was the very definition of a clusterf*ck. 3/10 at best.
Aug 22, 2022 8:45 PM

Apr 2014
man this series was very interesting, again a series with time loops and such are always really interesting and with a lot of twists

but wow was it crazy that no matter what if they tried to be together Rinko would just die

im happy in the end they was able to choose a future where rinko would live even if they couldnt be lovers but even still the new future everyone is together and it was the best future they could ever have even if its still a little bit sad nonetheless

i enjoyed this short series sure i would have loved to see a bit more of the new future together but the extra that we did get pretty much explained enough of what happened with almost everyone

but yeah great short little yuri series
DazeFireAug 22, 2022 8:49 PM
"one step at a time"
Mar 26, 2023 3:02 AM
Apr 2019
Hated it, this story was already way too big in depths to be covered in 10 chapters and the ending was horrible she chooses the future where she is married to a man a had a kid how is this yuri in any way i just don't get these kind of authors when i am reading yuri i don't want any straight ending or an ending where she is married to random dude in the end, the worst type of yuri manga are these ones i really hated it to the point it makes me wanna puke, why do they have to make it end like that even the characters are happy we as readers are not, seriously a very disgusting ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara Chapter 7 Discussion

Reverberate - Feb 6, 2018

1 by BTDarklings »»
Feb 21, 2020 10:49 AM

Poll: » Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara Chapter 6 Discussion

Reverberate - Aug 5, 2017

2 by BTDarklings »»
Feb 21, 2020 10:45 AM

Poll: » Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by BTDarklings »»
Feb 21, 2020 10:41 AM

Poll: » Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara Chapter 4 Discussion

2 by BTDarklings »»
Feb 21, 2020 10:37 AM

Poll: » Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by BTDarklings »»
Feb 21, 2020 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.