Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2022 1:46 PM

Aug 2018
Well, it seems Ao has something she's concerned with.. .. So she's leaving soon..
Next episode has interesting title.. Well, maybe Ao needs to decide, what she wants in the end..
Jul 17, 2022 3:00 AM

Feb 2020
Ino failed with her Earth Science Olympiad test, but she made a new friend who shares the same interest with her. It was a really good day for her, after all.

The girls had a Christmas party and later they visited a shrine on New Year's Day. That hotpot scene was amusing, when Ao realized that she had put too much chili peppers into the hotpot.

It was a really touching moment when Sakura and Monroe gave the others a photo album of their time together.

Ao is moving away due to her father's work. Suzu's idea of eloping together was hilarious. "No! What about our dream?!" Poor Mira. xD

Fortunately, Misa had a perfect idea with Mira and Ao moving in together. That sounds great! <3
SerafosApr 4, 11:16 PM
Aug 21, 2022 1:38 AM

Jul 2019
Ino-chan is going places! Sure, she failed the test but she tried and even made a friend. I liked when she took Ao and Mira aside for a talk. It felt refreshingly mature for a CGDCT-SoL.

Now there's the thing about Monroe-senpai.
Mar 2, 2023 4:42 AM
Aug 2021
Very nice cute girls living together very cool they can have hot pot at home now
Olympiad is no joke though, Ino is strongst af
Apr 1, 4:51 PM
Jan 2023
Oh good god... "Let's elope together!" Suzu has gotta be one of my favourite characters in this, she's just so hilarious.

Ao moving away, well that's gonna cause problems. Moving in with Mira might just fix those problems at least.

Moving away ay? Well that really does hit home for me, I actually shed a few tears... It's hard, so it's one of those things that I totally get.

Very well executed episode, I must say.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2020

56 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2020

39 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 31, 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.