Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2019 12:30 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lots of stuff cut as usual from the OVA version, and they even trimmed Crowley's beautiful song down :(

Poor Artesia finally snapped from all the tragedy and took charge for once, although her adoptive dad still ended up dying :(

And the big battle is finally here and Char is about to go HAM
Dec 5, 2022 5:17 PM
May 2020
I was crying for Artesia, by the halfway point if not sooner! I also feel like I should watch the original Gundam show after I finish this.
Nov 12, 2023 9:41 PM

May 2019
Solid episode even if it's all over the place. This battle is going to be intense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 13 Discussion

Rod_Russ - Aug 14, 2019

12 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 11 Discussion

Vysarine - Sep 15, 2019

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 9 Discussion

Vysarine - Sep 1, 2019

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Aug 25, 2019

3 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 6 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Jul 16, 2021

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.