Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2019 7:35 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hate that drunk guy. I don't know why Casey and Sam even indulged in his drunk ass. Also, I wonder if they're programmed to be so smart, being able to answer all these questions real fast, that's weird.

Casey apparently made friends with Victoria quickly, that was kind of weird. Unless they were developing their friendship off screen.

I don't know what to say other than this anime is getting weird.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 17, 2019 2:56 PM
Nov 2015
dont overthink it dont look here logic .. its not that show . relax and enjoy comedy stuff
Aug 17, 2019 3:37 PM

Jun 2011
Audinga23 said:
dont overthink it dont look here logic .. its not that show . relax and enjoy comedy stuff

There are some funny moments, it's not an awful show but it's a below average show so far. I guess it's too silly for me, not a fan of silly stuff.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 28, 2019 9:46 AM
Jun 2013
so we got some backstory to our drunk old guy and yea I can see why he drinks so dam much and why he left the group he was in. I mean killing family after family and then killing a little girl would haunt you for a while. Though im curious in why hes red when it shows he wasn't always red. Also I thought this old dude would stick around for a bit longer. holy shit philly melting skin death was horrifying.
Sep 28, 2019 10:43 AM
Nov 2015
This episode was cute, I liked how she got so excited after learning about different flavors of potato chips.
Jan 31, 2021 8:33 PM

Jun 2013
Dropped. I think Netflix needs better money management to invest in this kind of crap. But Netflix seems consistent in doing so. The show was quite boring and stupid. The cartoonish animation doesn't make it any better. The plot is literally going nowhere. There were some comical moments which were but good but they started to feel repetitive. And the characters have no development and keep saying the same dumb things. Even the OP and ED is wack for an action adventure themed show.

More topics from this board

» Is it the first time that a western comic book is adapted to anime?

removed-user - Aug 15, 2019

44 by jyagan0 »»
May 22, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 12 Discussion

FMmatron - Aug 19, 2019

20 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 11 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 24, 2019

3 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 10 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 24, 2019

3 by Beatnik »»
Dec 27, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Cannon Busters Episode 6 Discussion

Angry_Anime_Nerd - Aug 17, 2019

6 by Beatnik »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.