Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2019 11:25 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

---
Absolutely breathtaking. I was unexpectedly led to tears at how beautifully everything was done.
Aug 5, 2019 9:24 PM
Apr 2018
While the background and art style were amazing it's story line was a little vague, but after some thought I think I understand the message it was trying to tell.
Jun 17, 2020 8:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fuck, i was crying when he died. It was indeed the good story with deep meaning behind it. Added with great art style and okay animation, this little video deserved a 8 for me. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 8, 2022 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
badabass said:
Fuck, i was crying when he died. It was indeed the good story with deep meaning behind it. Added with great art style and okay animation, this little video deserved a 8 for me. Thats it.

“Okay” animation? 😮 it’s so fluid and beautiful
Sep 5, 2022 2:19 PM

Jul 2019
Was every so slightly boring lol. But I liked what it had going for itself and the amazing amination.
Mar 30, 2023 10:41 AM
Mar 2019
Well, i really liked it.
May 25, 2023 4:37 PM

Mar 2022
.• totally compelling, visually stunning and musically captivating from beginning till end!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.