Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2019 12:03 AM
Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
While I am not against Aki being dead, he probably wanted to die honestly. But I feel very disgusted to see that Aki was buried near Atsushi's grave. Correct me if I am wrong but Atsushi is the very idiot that brought misery to Aki's life; Aki wouldn't be the person he is today if Atsushi wasn't involved.

Honestly, in the end, people in the manga still lack common sense. Bury Aki next to the woman he loves, Chihaya. Don't bury Aki near the very man he hates the most. I also hate Kyōhei, I mean something that obvious should occur to him. Kyōhei was an idiot coward who didn't help Aki and Chihaya earlier in the manga. He is probably more guilty for Aki's crimes. Sigh.

A part of me wanted the village to suffer more. Well, they lost their "gods" but I still feel they all need to suffer much more for Aki's past. All of this could be avoided if they didn't give Atsushi an important position. Not to mention, I feel at least Kyōhei should have punched his father, and grandfather (if he was alive, if dead then destroy his tombstone), till he was satisfied; they deserve the pain for selling Kirio.
Nov 29, 2019 12:43 PM

Jun 2012
It ended how I imagined it, Aki being dead, but not by the hands of that women, the reason for his grave being near Atsushi's is for vengeance, to stay near the one you hate the most for all eternity, or that's how I see it.
The biggest fault that this manga had were the characters, they didn't make any sense, Kyohei is the biggest one, he was useless, from the start till the end, I for one didn't see any reason for him to be the main character, Hibino is the second one, one of the main female leads(?), all she did was get captured again and again and again, nothing much can be said about her.
One more thing I don't know how in the blazes did they like each other ( Kyohei and Hibino ), they almost have no connection in the entire manga, but they love each other, excuse me that I can't see how two people get together like that.
All in all this was an ok manga, but it had one to many problems to be a good one .

More topics from this board

» About AKi (Discussion might contain spoilers)

Tala-Is-Eternal - Jul 4, 2023

0 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jul 4, 2023 6:15 AM

» English Licensing?

Duckielover151 - Oct 18, 2018

2 by Duckielover151 »»
Feb 14, 2021 3:01 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 3, 2016 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 18, 2016 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.