Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2019 12:21 PM

Sep 2014
As of the writing of this comment I have just gotten done watching episode 6 & while the episode itself was good, I think that Shiro is a failure in both episode 5 & 6 she claimed to come to pamper Nakano but it looked to me like she was the 1 being pampered not the 1 pampering him only 1 actually pampering him was wonderful Senko-san & if you want to count him petting her Nakano when he petted her. Now again in episode 6 she does nothing to actually constitute as pampering Nakano just eat his food cheat at playing a video game by mind reading,sit in his lap & have him pet her head & then leave, sure he likes petting them but she still didn't do anything that remotely looked like pampering him, Yet she had the nerve to call Senko-san a failure in episode 4 she's the failure not Senko-san, I've seen only 2 episodes with her in them & I already hate her like hell.
May 30, 2019 12:51 PM

Feb 2015
I think that's the point of her character...

Also, there's nothing she can really add when Senko is around 24/7, perfectly taking care of everything already.
May 30, 2019 2:49 PM

Sep 2014
Milennin said:

Also, there's nothing she can really add when Senko is around 24/7, perfectly taking care of everything already.
So the point of her character is to act all high & mighty, get pampered & then act like she did the pampering? I don't think that's a good excuse to not still call her a failure at what she was sent there to do & even ignoring the house work that Senko does/takes care of & already has done by the time she barges in, if she's a fox demigod that's supposed to be pampering people in this case Nakano then she should be able to think of something/s she can do that don't relate to house work that she can do to pamper Nakano or just find some other person to pamper example his neighbor Kōenji looks like she could use some help & there's obviously tons of other people not mentioned that could use pampering not just him so if Senko is supposedly leaving nothing for her to do in the pampering department then all she needs to do to not be a failure is find some other person to pamper & of course apologize to Senko for insulting her & then all's good, otherwise it doesn't matter if that's the point of her character she's still a failure & I still hate her especially since she insulted Senko by saying she's not doing a good job at pampering him just because he still gets depressed sometimes she never claimed to be perfect & she's doing a better job then Shiro so ya she has no right to say something like Senko isn't doing a good enough job if all she does is come over to get pampered herself.
May 30, 2019 11:28 PM

Feb 2015
Yeah, she isn't supposed to be likeable like Senko. Then again, she never signed up for serving mortals, nor is it the job of deities to do so.
May 31, 2019 2:56 PM

Sep 2014
She may not have signed up to serve mortals & it may not be the job of deities to do that either but she & Senko aren't full fledged deities they're demigods if I remember correctly that's what Senko said she was a fox demigod & I'm pretty sure Shiro is as well so they're both Mortals to they just have a longer lifespan than a normal mortal would at least until they prove themselves worthy to be promoted to full fledged gods/deities, but anyway that aside the whole thing with them even breaking & entering into Nakano's apartment was to serve him so ya she should've gotten at least some practice in the stuff related to serving someone mortal or not & in regards to her not supposed to be likeable then I guess if I want to continue watching the show I'm going to end up trying to remember she's not supposed to be a likeable character so that I don't get aggravated from how she behaves.
Jun 2, 2019 4:58 AM
Jan 2018
DeamonLordZack said:
Milennin said:

So the point of her character is to act all high & mighty, get pampered & then act like she did the pampering? I don't think that's a good excuse to not still call her a failure at what she was sent there to do & even ignoring the house work that Senko does/takes care of & already has done by the time she barges in, if she's a fox demigod that's supposed to be pampering people in this case Nakano then she should be able to think of something/s she can do that don't relate to house work that she can do to pamper Nakano or just find some other person to pamper example his neighbor Kōenji looks like she could use some help & there's obviously tons of other people not mentioned that could use pampering not just him so if Senko is supposedly leaving nothing for her to do in the pampering department then all she needs to do to not be a failure is find some other person to pamper & of course apologize to Senko for insulting her & then all's good, otherwise it doesn't matter if that's the point of her character she's still a failure & I still hate her especially since she insulted Senko by saying she's not doing a good job at pampering him just because he still gets depressed sometimes she never claimed to be perfect & she's doing a better job then Shiro so ya she has no right to say something like Senko isn't doing a good enough job if all she does is come over to get pampered herself.

That was a sub error she never said she would be pampering him . She came so he can pamper her 😂.

Jun 2, 2019 8:36 AM
Aug 2018
DeamonLordZack said:
As of the writing of this comment I have just gotten done watching episode 6 & while the episode itself was good, I think that Shiro is a failure in both episode 5 & 6 she claimed to come to pamper Nakano but it looked to me like she was the 1 being pampered not the 1 pampering him only 1 actually pampering him was wonderful Senko-san & if you want to count him petting her Nakano when he petted her. Now again in episode 6 she does nothing to actually constitute as pampering Nakano just eat his food cheat at playing a video game by mind reading,sit in his lap & have him pet her head & then leave, sure he likes petting them but she still didn't do anything that remotely looked like pampering him, Yet she had the nerve to call Senko-san a failure in episode 4 she's the failure not Senko-san, I've seen only 2 episodes with her in them & I already hate her like hell.

she is still a child basically so i am not so what she exepcted ,
Jun 2, 2019 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
Mattinator95 said:
DeamonLordZack said:

That was a sub error she never said she would be pampering him . She came so he can pamper her 😂.

If it's a sub error howed it make it's way into 2 episodes.
Jun 2, 2019 2:04 PM

Sep 2014
Lookman373890 said:
DeamonLordZack said:

where'd you learn that she was basically a child if you're going off of apparence only, then with them that doesn't count as Senko clearly looks no older than Shiro who said that she is 800yrs old & she for the most part acts like a adult but looks like a little girl who's only in elementary school & is wearing fox preistess cosplay.
Jun 2, 2019 2:15 PM
Jan 2018
DeamonLordZack said:
Mattinator95 said:

DeamonLordZack said:
Mattinator95 said:

DeamonLordZack said:
Mattinator95 said:

Becouse crunchyroll are shit at translating most of the time ?
Jun 2, 2019 4:31 PM
Aug 2018
DeamonLordZack said:
Lookman373890 said:

where'd you learn that she was basically a child if you're going off of apparence only, then with them that doesn't count as Senko clearly looks no older than Shiro who said that she is 800yrs old & she for the most part acts like a adult but looks like a little girl who's only in elementary school & is wearing fox preistess cosplay.

shiro is no older then 300, the other one is even younger; senko and sora and the oldest
Jun 2, 2019 4:58 PM

Sep 2014
Lookman373890 said:
DeamonLordZack said:

shiro is no older then 300, the other one is even younger; senko and sora and the oldest
I asked where you got your info not just more of the same if they stated there ages after episode 6 then fine but otherwise just because you say it don't make it true so where'd you learn there ages I don't recall them mentioning their age's, only Senko but either way 300 is still pretty damn old past the age where you can be called a child unless you're parents chose to ignore their responsibility to raise you & you kept your immature childish mentality even as a adult.
Jun 7, 2019 7:37 PM

May 2019
What were you expecting her to do?
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Jun 30, 2019 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
You're overthinking and absorbing things in a negative way, that is exactly the opposite of the anime and characters intentions.

When Shiro said about pampering Nakano she meant by having him serve her by petting her head because those who do it always looks happy. Nothing more.
Shiro's way of taking care of the things is different from Senko, that's why in Shiro's point of view Senko wasn't doing it correctly. That's why she said that about how Senko was pampering him. There wasn't ill intentions in what she said.

Also, you can clearly notice that Shiro does enjoy Senko a lot. There isn't hard feelings between the characters' relationships.

This thread is just being toxic, in my opinion.
TechOtakuJul 1, 2019 8:23 AM
Jul 3, 2019 4:03 AM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:
You're overthinking and absorbing things in a negative way, that is exactly the opposite of the anime and characters intentions.

When Shiro said about pampering Nakano she meant by having him serve her by petting her head because those who do it always looks happy. Nothing more.
Shiro's way of taking care of the things is different from Senko, that's why in Shiro's point of view Senko wasn't doing it correctly. That's why she said that about how Senko was pampering him. There wasn't ill intentions in what she said.

Also, you can clearly notice that Shiro does enjoy Senko a lot. There isn't hard feelings between the characters' relationships.

This thread is just being toxic, in my opinion.

i agree

but there is romantic feelings dev between them sliwly, i like stories about spirits (like kitsune/fox for example) and humans hooking up more then normal romance

DeamonLordZack said:
Lookman373890 said:

I asked where you got your info not just more of the same if they stated there ages after episode 6 then fine but otherwise just because you say it don't make it true so where'd you learn there ages I don't recall them mentioning their age's, only Senko but either way 300 is still pretty damn old past the age where you can be called a child unless you're parents chose to ignore their responsibility to raise you & you kept your immature childish mentality even as a adult.

i have seen older act this way to and yet do well in life

she is half childish due the reason she doesn't live in human world and spirits/demi gods see world differently they can be more childish if they want to cause they dond have human issues, issues we have, and acting like house wife is pretty mature

ur over thinking this and tring to take it with human standards

Sugram22Jul 3, 2019 4:12 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2019

178 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jul 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

37 by lycoping »»
Jun 14, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

119 by ZERPYDERPYDUDE »»
Feb 19, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

44 by removed-user »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

45 by removed-user »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.