Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2018 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEe7tIET-W8
Seems like they forgot a one in the duration, since it is 12 not just 2 minutes long.
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Dec 19, 2018 8:36 AM
May 2015
I like how it's just Tatsuki talking about his experience after the whole kemono friends fiasco but as an anime girl
Jan 16, 2019 4:50 PM

Jan 2013
well dat was pointless idle chatter beetween two asmr girls about inus. i want my 11 minutes back.
Jul 10, 2019 4:04 AM
Mar 2018
Is there some background on this or a english synopsis, because I can't understand it at all. But the animation looks more decent then what they usually produce, for the little bit that there is. And it seems quite calm and soothing. Almost a more therapeutic take on Tesague Bukatsumono...
Dec 15, 2019 6:40 PM

May 2009
x2espressoplease said:
I like how it's just Tatsuki talking about his experience after the whole kemono friends fiasco but as an anime girl
Are there subs of this somewhere?
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Dec 17, 2019 1:53 AM
May 2015
GlennMagusHarvey said:
x2espressoplease said:
Are there subs of this somewhere?

Well there are russian subs but I doubt that's what you're looking for
Jan 29, 2020 10:00 PM

May 2009
Finally found a version with English subs.

VladimirNabokov said:
Seems like they forgot a one in the duration, since it is 12 not just 2 minutes long.
FWIW you probably watched the compilation version.

Also, check to see if this has the two extra 2019 episodes. They're sitting in front of a sign for those, and end up talking about encountering a rat while eating. There are 7 eps of the original ONA but then 2 more eps made late; it seems MAL combines them into one database entry, hence this listing 9 eps.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Feb 5, 2020 9:58 AM

Apr 2018
Why is this series so random? Do they have a manga? Random, short, but interesting nonetheless. The more I try to find about this series, the less I end up with.
Nov 10, 2022 7:39 AM
Mar 2019
I have no idea who these characters are, nor what they are talking about.
Pretty Bad.

More topics from this board

» Where to watch the last 2 eps?

YayakoChii - Mar 24

0 by YayakoChii »»
Mar 24, 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.