Forum Settings
Forums
Peach Girl NEXT
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2018 11:12 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Can Misao just have a happy ending already??? I sadly have felt her pain of disappointed parents and elderly in that exact fashion.

Touji doesn't know what to feel, don't really blame him really, she tried pushing you down a flight of stairs but YOU KNOW.
Mar 24, 2019 11:01 AM
May 2017
Sae is still up to her schemes. I am a toji and momo shipper sometimes I kind of hope they get back together :( don't know if others feel the same.
Sep 26, 2019 2:25 PM
Dec 2018
risaruart said:
Sae is still up to her schemes. I am a toji and momo shipper sometimes I kind of hope they get back together :( don't know if others feel the same.

Not me, Toji screwed up plenty of time and Kairi was there for her a lot more. The fact that we have this story at all makes me think we are going to get a reversal and somehow Toji will win this time. Momo looking after his child, etc. She would never have done that for Kairi. I'm starting to think that the writer is more like Momo than she would care to admit and is always insecure and willing to jump from one person to the other based on insecurity. Kairi was always the best person for Momo, but he never gets the same amount of patience that Toji gets. He might as well go after Sae. At least she knows who she wants.
Jan 2, 2020 6:00 PM
Jan 2020
The author is like a cheating supporter at this point.
She destroyed her own story development. For these 10 years of relationship, it's mean nothing. Infidelity all the way and it's becoming typical affair drama with more idiotic plot. What I can say is f*cking trash sequel manga.
Feb 12, 2021 11:33 AM
Nov 2010
I agree.

i was happy when i found out that they made a 10 years later manga because i read this as a teenager but honestly the story just seems like a bad bad bad repetition of the original manga.

Sae stayed the same even tho the manga showed that she had some character development.
Kairi has ZERO communication skills with Momo when it comes to the nurse he used to like and don't get me started about going to live with the nurse's family!
Their school nurse? come on? i know she is very pressured and stressed by her family but she acted like an immature teen! asking an old student to sleep with her and confessing to Kairi cause he made her and her family feel better wtf? that is literally character downgrade!
Toji seemed like he kind of had some character development at the beginning but of course that came down crashing at the end.

to me the nurse and Sae were the worst characters! and Kairi comes really close to them.

i'm honestly super disappointed at this.

well i did like it when Kairi cried when he knew momo was in danger for some reason the only time I can feel that he really loves Momo is when he cries for her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Girl Next Chapter 52 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 4, 2021

2 by Kashihara »»
Jul 20, 2022 8:37 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Next Chapter 35 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 25, 2018

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 24, 2021 9:34 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Next Chapter 6 Discussion

Stripes - Mar 18, 2018

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 20, 2021 1:28 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Next Chapter 4 Discussion

Stripes - Mar 18, 2018

3 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Feb 21, 2019 5:14 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Next Chapter 36 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 25, 2018

0 by Stripes »»
Sep 25, 2018 11:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.