Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He was weavering and his friends encouraged him.

Weird looking soldiers? Outnumbered.

Their uncle rebelled? And seems like the civillians were changed into these soldiers by the magic.

Being happy is too peaceful and preventing darkness. He's trying to convince that animal with slightly uneven feeling to join him, but the humans trying to convince him back.

Student council team seems to be more powerful than main team.

King convincing his own brother he was entrusting him.

New Happy song w. both teams. Everyone changed to white outfit.

So both sons became kings.

Both teams in the hot tubs together.

OP as ED. It seems like they brought the hot tub to the magical world.
tsubasaloverAug 8, 2018 2:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 14, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
well the last episode was as expected but was very good to watch…. An average and okayish show
Sep 15, 2018 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
Eh I had zero expectation for this but in the end it was ok. Would give it 8, if there were more episodes ( or any) in which any character besides red saves the day
Jan 22, 2020 9:06 AM
Jan 2017
Ok overall this I felt was the worst seaso of cute high earth defense club love.
hwever it was not terrible on its own. it seemed kinda lieka shadow of its original self.

like the whoel kingdom reveal was weak, in season 3 they just break the "magic world" concept was way better. but I do like how they give some advice as opposed to just ok we shot him w/ magic hes cured. and I do love the innuendos are still plentiful in this one like Happy End. I also liekd teh new cathc phrase Are You happy? yes!
but overall I still dont see this stacking up well compare to the previous seasons that were super incredible to me. Overall 5/10

Apr 30, 2020 4:48 PM

Dec 2008
I kind of feel like the main rivalry/issue was so weak, they had to have a random bad guy far away. I wasn't that interested in the new conflict, but here we are at the end.

EhI liked this series okay enough but I think we got to know everyone much better in the original series, yes, even if you just take the first season away from the second and OVA. I also think the lack of a character like Yumoto, replacing him with a character who's like "whatever" led to what I had feared in the first place. We have a bunch of characters who don't seem to care that much (save for maybe Ata, but he's the villain mostly) so why should we care? Even if it was a parody, having an enthusiastic character in the first revved me up as well.

But Happy Kiss was okay. Kyoutarou's approach was interesting in itself. Ata was probably my fav.

Yay for everyone joining together at the end, heh. The final song and them getting their own "more better mode" was pretty fun.

Super Happy End indeed.
Jul 12, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2014
While not as good as the original cast, this ended up being better than I thought. Ata sure is sexy when he smiles.

May 12, 2021 1:49 PM

Sep 2014
the original cast was more memorable but I loved the catchy OP song and "Are you happy" parts
Karurusu was cute when he was crying, I wanted to hug that otter xD
I would like to see more magical boys anime

« »
đź”® Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Aug 23, 2021 6:21 PM

Jan 2021
I love the original cast more. And found them to be more memorable. But I would be lying if I didn’t say that I’m a bit upset that this come to end. And just when the this cast was starting to grow on me. I hope we get another season or a OVA. Atleast.
But also I’m happy that they resolved their ‘love’ quarrel.
CalmTeaTimeAug 23, 2021 6:24 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 14, 2018

5 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 23, 2021 6:05 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

6 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 23, 2021 5:23 PM

Poll: » Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2018

7 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 23, 2021 3:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.