Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Hanebado!' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Apr 6, 2018 3:50 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for LIDENFILMS' upcoming TV anime Hanebado! has announced two additional cast members. The anime will adapt Kousuke Hamada's sports manga with the same name and is slated for Summer 2018.

Riko Izumi: Yuuna Mimura (Aikatsu!)

Elena Fujisawa: Konomi Kohara (Mahoujin Guruguru (2017))

Source: Moca News
SnowApr 11, 2018 6:19 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 6, 2018 4:09 AM

Apr 2016
I feel the thickness from this.
Apr 6, 2018 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
The pv was amazing
I'm not into sport anime but i may give this a try
Apr 6, 2018 6:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GAWD YES....

YES...

ALL FEMALE SPORTS... my 2nd biggest fetish<3

THIS IS THE YEAR...<3333333

keep showing the girls....
Apr 6, 2018 8:09 AM

Jun 2014
This is one of the first Anime to focus on Badminton, and it's a real shame that it doesn't take the sport seriously.

I used to love Badminton when I was younger, so when I heard about this coming out, I was excited, but then I realized that it's not a proper sports Anime, and just bouncing breasts instead. :(

Apr 6, 2018 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
Seiya said:
This is one of the first Anime to focus on Badminton, and it's a real shame that it doesn't take the sport seriously.

I used to love Badminton when I was younger, so when I heard about this coming out, I was excited, but then I realized that it's not a proper sports Anime, and just bouncing breasts instead. :(
The pv seems pretty serious
Apr 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Apr 2012
momosemomo said:
Seiya said:

Yeah, this is the first female sport manga in my memory, which focuses on sports and the plot, not yuri moments and fanservice.
Apr 6, 2018 3:01 PM

Jun 2014
RobertBobert said:
momosemomo said:

Yeah, this is the first female sport manga in my memory, which focuses on sports and the plot, not yuri moments and fanservice.

Lol, there's nothing serious about this Anime at all.

This Anime focuses on fanservice, and that's the problem with it.

Apr 6, 2018 3:12 PM

Apr 2012
Seiya said:
RobertBobert said:

Uh, you did not even read the manga, but you make a conclusion after the trailer?
Apr 6, 2018 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
RobertBobert said:
Seiya said:

Uh, you did not even read the manga, but you make a conclusion after the trailer?

I don't read Manga.

The trailer is full of bouncing breasts, and nobody can take that seriously. The problem with this Anime, is that it's a seinen, and that almost always guarantees that it isn't worth watching.

Apr 6, 2018 3:27 PM

Apr 2012
Seiya said:
RobertBobert said:

I don't read Manga.

The trailer is full of bouncing breasts, and nobody can take that seriously. The problem with this Anime, is that it's a seinen, and that almost always guarantees that it isn't worth watching.

This is your choice. But in that case, I just have to admit that you lose a lot because of erroneous conclusions.
Apr 6, 2018 3:56 PM

Jun 2014
RobertBobert said:
Seiya said:

I don't read Manga.

This is your choice. But in that case, I just have to admit that you lose a lot because of erroneous conclusions.

What "erroneous conclusions?" It's littered full of ecchi. There's nothing "serious" about that.

Apr 6, 2018 4:35 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Seiya

oh boo hoo, i don't know why people have to let everyone know why they disapprove of something

what you're complaining about is one of the main reasons im excited for it, i can wait to get off to the sexy sweaty girls and they jiggling titties

i thought you were a man of culture from our previous conversation, but now i see i was wrong

idk why taking the show seriously even matters, but if you can't cause boobs, thats a personal issue..

don't watch

EcchiGodMamsterApr 6, 2018 4:38 PM
Apr 6, 2018 4:43 PM

Jun 2014
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
@Seiya

oh boo hoo, i don't know why people have to let everyone know why they disapprove of something

what you're complaining about is one of the main reasons im excited for it, i can wait to get off to the sexy sweaty girls and they jiggling titties

i thought you were a man of culture from our previous conversation, but now i see i was wrong

idk why taking the show seriously even matters, but if you can't cause boobs, thats a personal issue..

don't watch

You're right, I won't watch.

I'll go watch Ace wo Nerae instead, as that actually has a serious story, and no bouncing breasts. It isn't badminton, but tennis is the closest thing to it.

Apr 6, 2018 4:47 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Seiya said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
@Seiya

don't watch

I'll go watch Ace wo Nerae instead, as that actually has a serious story, and no bouncing breasts. It isn't badminton, but tennis is the closest thing to it.

oh god.. the horrors of bouncing breasts... cause we all know girls breasts don't bounce when they play sports

and we know none of us guys ever watch female sports cause they fetishize that sort of thing

ill remember to give you a medal for dodging sexy for nothing but story, cause we all know sexy and fetish doesn't increase the enjoyment for anyone
Apr 7, 2018 1:03 AM

Aug 2014
Both VA links link to the same person.
Apr 7, 2018 2:58 AM
Mar 2010
Seiya said:

Good sir, I'm a person who doesn't watch ecchi anime and not even that many cgdct anime but I feel you should at least give it a try. I'm not asking you to wait for the anime's first episode either. Try chapter 1 of this manga and see how you like it. I just read it and it had no ecchi whatsoever.

It felt like a real sports manga along the lines of Haikyuu!!, YowaPeda or KuroBasu. Note that I'm not comparing quality here but chapter 1 at least was as much of a sports manga as those three.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 7, 2018 3:34 AM

Nov 2007
Smurf said:
Both VA links link to the same person.
Fixed it, thanks.
May 2, 2018 3:11 AM

Nov 2007
OP by YURiKA
ED by Yuiko Oohara
http://moca-news.net/article/20180502/2018050219000a_/01/

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

3 by H_Erifu »»
2 hours ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - May 31

13 by 210200 »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.