Forum Settings
Forums
Perfect World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2018 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What on Earth could that Nagasawa bitch possibly want to talk to Kawana about?! I would think that Nagasawa would take this moment to push all up on Ayukawa. He must have rejected her.
Dec 26, 2019 3:16 PM

May 2010
Not a fan of Nagasawa either, it's like she's out there only to keep complicating things :C Compared to her, Koreeda is way more likable.

Anyway, the situation Kawana got herself into is yet another realistic in the most terrible, and sad way. It's like the world has turned against her, what else could go wrong ;_; Choosing between her own happiness and family, there's just no one right answer to that. At least one that doesn't make her feel regret.
Sep 25, 2022 8:55 AM
Jul 2015
i hate all these assholes. they cannot even imagine a world were Ayakawa can just be happy as a disabled person. In the story Japan has hardly any accessible buildings and yet the characters are like... hm its so hard to be disabled instead of being like hm why isnt japan willing to accept and help its own citizens. Also Kawana's dad is just abusive as fuck, do i even need to explain
Nov 29, 2022 12:08 AM
Nov 2022
I kind of dislike that the story has to have stereotypical love triangles, I think it's unnecessary for such a well written and unique manga. In my opinion it cheapens it and feels exploitative.
Feb 22, 2023 4:02 PM
Feb 2021
wild842 said:
i hate all these assholes. they cannot even imagine a world were Ayakawa can just be happy as a disabled person. In the story Japan has hardly any accessible buildings and yet the characters are like... hm its so hard to be disabled instead of being like hm why isnt japan willing to accept and help its own citizens. Also Kawana's dad is just abusive as fuck,  do i even need to explain
   Amen to everything you stated. These people are toxic.

More topics from this board

» chapter 3

CristalViih - Oct 4, 2023

0 by CristalViih »»
Oct 4, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 34 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Apr 18, 2020

2 by Etherlyte »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 12 Discussion

jiajia - Oct 30, 2021

1 by staruke »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 14 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 25, 2019

1 by rvdboom »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 4 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 23, 2019

1 by Mezzy93 »»
Feb 5, 2023 11:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.