Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2017 11:58 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait... if the sabr marionettes were outside why they didn't notice all of those explosives stuck in the walls... plot hole perhps?

💢

Nov 13, 2020 6:43 AM

Jun 2010
This episode is pretty daring, really. That a magical girlfriend harem series would include the sentiment "the only thing that matters to me is you" is totally unremarkable but it's highly remarkable that rather than playing it as high romance that adorably flusters the male lead it's instead expressed through the girls' apathy to the death of a cute creature and portrayed as a personality defect that baffles and horrifies him. Moreover, when only a little later we're told the girls are growing and need to keep doing so it implies their extreme attitudes towards Otaru are part of that.
May 3, 1:56 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
I don't understand why if the marionettes were outside, they didn't perceive the bombs, still it seems that in the next episodes there will be a further development of the story about the women and how the marionettes were born, for what purpose, I am expectant

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saber Marionette J Episode 20 Discussion

Zarnaav - Dec 2, 2013

3 by Soma_Shotgun »»
May 14, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J Episode 5 Discussion

Zarnaav - Nov 24, 2013

1 by Soma_Shotgun »»
Mar 6, 2023 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J Episode 1 Discussion

Zarnaav - Nov 22, 2013

3 by Djisas »»
Jan 7, 2022 5:15 PM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J Episode 25 Discussion

Zarnaav - Dec 5, 2013

4 by Fronzel »»
Nov 15, 2020 4:15 PM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J Episode 3 Discussion

Zarnaav - Nov 23, 2013

3 by nidoqueen106 »»
Jul 11, 2019 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.