Forum Settings
Forums

Pakomane: Watashi, Kyou kara Meimon Yakyuubu no Seishorigakari ni Narimasu... The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2017 12:14 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A managers duty to take care of the teams stress! Though it is a pretty common theme in sports hentai.

Rather surprised the 3 guys managed to resist not just inserting it into her during that masturbation party they had going on in the first half.

Well next scene they don't hold back with some spitroast action in their room and some more in the shower room. Needed more of that cervix penetration and that ahegao from that last scene.

Wished the other girl joined in more of the action but she only got a couple fellatio and some masturbation scenes. I was also hoping for a large group scene with the entire team and the 2 girls but never went past the 3 guys. Some double penetration might of been nice too, didn't like how they had 2 spitroast scenes, one right after the other.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 20, 2017 11:50 PM

Apr 2017
Same animation as Fella Hame Lips huh?..

Surprisingly.. it's just utterly disappointing
-HippySnob-Dec 21, 2017 12:04 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Dec 21, 2017 4:09 AM
Oct 2013
That school uniform and PE clothes, clearly perverts! Also such transparency of brown hair's lingerie and quite showy pantsu shape.

She said their dicks were getting red, but probably did not give any visual indication of the sort.

Somewhat lewd of brown hair to be horny and touching her pussy in talks with senpai. Most shameless. Probably could of showed more cleaning-wise kind of stuff.

Somewhat lewd of senpai's fappings while watching. Although didn't get any sex of her.

Rather rare getting stuck of Ds in the throat and womb which was somewhat lewd.

Also somewhat lewd was the final orgasms which had an intensity and her continue to wiggle with the D inside and asking for more.

Well showed off the girls quite erotically with the lewd curvatures and meatiness of body and sluttiness. And brown hair had crazy bends in her midsection at times, such such dip and arch. Interestingly, senpai's nipples were more darker pink while brown hair was more lighter.
User-sanDec 21, 2017 4:36 AM
Dec 22, 2017 11:17 PM

Jan 2013
This animation style is almost as bad as queen bee's. What is animated is like a looping gif of one action.
Dec 25, 2017 9:55 PM

Oct 2015
Hm... I'm oddly liking this animation and art... also, I'm not into gang bang and girls wanting to pleasure men in sake of something... but hm... this does not has a heavy feeling and etc.. it's soft-hearted. Also, the guys weren't some bastards and utterly ugly, which was a good thing.
This reminded me of Teakamamire no Tenshi.

Really liked hehe 8/10

RnDNEET021 said:
Same animation as Fella Hame Lips huh?..

Hm... it reminded me even more of Teakamamire no Tenshi The Animation. I think the animation and art are the same.
Even the 'your aho innocent girl' are similar to both of them lol
Dec 30, 2017 4:53 AM
Dec 2017
Hello! Hentai Fans!hahahahahah
Dec 31, 2017 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
sonictoryuiai said:
This animation style is almost as bad as queen bee's. What is animated is like a looping gif of one action.

Queen Bee's one is really a cancer to the eyes. For me, this one isn't really that bad.

Jan 6, 2018 10:34 PM

May 2015
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Why the staff/studio did not give the second girl more action???

Tennouji said:
sonictoryuiai said:

Queen Bee's one is really a cancer to the eyes. For me, this one isn't really that bad.
+1
May 5, 2018 11:01 PM

Oct 2015
btw, the ending song rocks!!!
May 11, 2018 8:26 AM
Jan 2018
I like the VN than the animation
Mar 8, 2020 5:21 AM
Mar 2016
I also played the VN and I like both VN and the animation
May 9, 2020 5:29 AM
Apr 2020
I think VN art is better, i'm a little disappointed because the art doesn't resemble the VN. But the anime adaptation is good too
Dec 4, 2020 8:49 AM

Feb 2018
Where's those silver girl scene?
Nov 11, 2023 9:29 AM

Mar 2019
Pink nipples, how delicious! ⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠௰⁠•⁠ ⁠)
Nov 22, 2023 7:02 AM

Sep 2011
The fuck? No white hair action?

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.