Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 8, 2021 1:17 PM
Feb 2018
Thrashcan ending, thrashcan MC. Such a waste of potential because the visuals were really really good, along with the ost’s.
Mar 22, 2021 6:44 PM

Aug 2020
This anime went through an unexpected way. To be honest, I liked it. The plot and the premise are very good, and always called my attention since the first episode. The only issue here is with some characters, especially the Neji. He didn't have the courage to decide between Ririna and Takazaki, so he played around with them. It would be great if he ended the story single, to show the way that undecided people end. Also, the plot didn't go nowhere in a couple of moments, but what matters is that I was entertained. The soundtrack is great, the OP is very funky and ED is emotional and touchy. The animation quality is good overally.

I liked Ichijou, she is very beautiful and charming. She's the reason that I'm going to raise a little the number of grade stars.

Jun 22, 2021 8:35 AM
Oct 2020
Yah.. It's not a bad ending huh..
Aug 9, 2021 1:41 AM
Oct 2017
iliyanski89 said:
I just cant understand them japanese at all. Why would you build something for 12 episodes, gradually evolving everything just to shit it in the last 5 minutes? Again 1 more half ass ending although i really liked the show. Im really starting to think that are probably masochists. Litterally to shit bomb a possibility a very nice show to be made. I just dont get it all and i kind a see its a tendency after nearly 250 completed animes. I get that probably maybe its because the source material is like this but even if its original ending what kind of closure is this. Overall a big 5/10 from me. And im also shipping Yukari x Ririna.

You're not wrong, it's aggravating beyond belief but that's apparently how they like it.
Oct 16, 2021 12:12 AM

Mar 2017
Now that five years have passed, is there going to be a season 2 ever? What was the outcome of the manga. Did it ever progress past this point where the anima ended?
Oct 21, 2021 10:11 AM
May 2020
This anime makes me to want to bang my head on the wall :)))
This was one of the worst endings to ever exist...
Nov 8, 2021 1:32 AM
Jan 2019
Wow. How anti climatic. It's an interesting story so I kept watching but man now I'm underwhelmed by how it ended/direction and even disappointed. All that build up and intense passion and drama:... Ultimately lost and with my interest too.
No I wont hit up the manga
It's all gone jeez. My bad for expecting more:/
Dec 18, 2021 7:30 AM

Jun 2020
I don't even know what to say anymore but Yukari is a bitch for not choosing one but I might be a bigger bitch because I can't choose either one since they're both so equal but Ririna almost has the upper hand in these latest episodes to be honest

That kiss impacted the episode like it's the hot spot for tourists, I mean I do agree Ririna has the upper hand now that she's showing more of herself than Misaki

At least the ending wasn't that trash they made it so it was "climatic" at the end although there are some vague questions that have been circling my mind what's up with Nisaka and why does Misaki hasn't received a notice yet and so on.

This looks like a "gimmick" anime that has a weird plot and system like I really can't fathom how dumb this system is and how it works like expected, But who cares I guess, I rate this anime a "I expected a romance anime but It was NTR all along/10".
Apr 12, 2022 4:07 PM
Jan 2022
the whole scene were ririna and yukari kiss that was the biggest lie in storytelling there give false impressions made look like ririnia and yukari are madly in love for more than three years and misaki is the new girl for falls in love with him and now ririna and yukari both decide to hide there feelings and not hurt misaki that is biggest load shit they could do giving false impressions
Reevansingh21Apr 12, 2022 4:11 PM
May 31, 2022 3:10 AM

Feb 2021
Ririna lover! After a long time a decent anime after watching this I'm ready for a relationship. Im planning to read the manga i dint know if both girls win or not .
Aug 27, 2022 7:33 AM
Jan 2021
its not a very good final in my humble opinion, maybe because theres a hole inside me because thers not a second season of this
Oct 24, 2022 11:25 AM
Jun 2019
Bad final, i didn't like it but I'd watch the second season
Mar 5, 2023 3:50 PM
Sep 2021
I thought of a lot of conclusion for this anime but that one...
May 8, 2023 3:20 PM
Feb 2017
That was a way diffrent ending then i expected... Poor Nisaka...
May 18, 2023 6:25 AM
Jan 2022
Bro left so many questions unanswered
Apr 28, 1:50 PM
Mar 2024
I loved this story. But the ending is not what I had hoped it to be
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» What the is the concept of Koi to Uso (Spoilers)

Darth_InVader - Feb 23, 2019

10 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

90 by Giolbat »»
Mar 18, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2017

306 by Ak2005 »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:35 PM

» Koi to uso -About Anime, Manga and my feelings for Sanada Ririna [and the fact that i think I've come to genuinely develop love feelings for her even though shes not real]

ScaryNightmare - Jul 14, 2023

5 by ScaryNightmare »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

171 by 1_Mikay_1 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.