Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 27, 3:30 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Farabeuf
Felt like massive filler to be honest.
@Farabeuf

Because it was.
May 24, 7:34 PM

Mar 2022
Ya know for a filler episode? It’s pretty nice I won’t lie. Honestly considering the stuff we’ve been through, it was good little break from the main story. And it was also a focus episode on Froopy as well. Why? Because we don’t get enough screen time with her. It’s all well and good to have her show up in episodes but we never get a chance to see any development from her until now that is. Two characters were introduced in this episode, Selkie, the captain who wants to be adorable I guess and Sirius who is his sidekick. It was fun for what it was, we got to see what Froopy’s internship as well as a bit of the other students. Yeah safe to say, Bakugo’s not good with kids at all. XD

Good to see a bit more of Uraraka too, action scenes were pretty good and Froopy even managed to help stop an Octopus criminal and my god that smile man, that smile it was so sweet. Not much else to say it’s a filler episode but the next one is definitely had a lot more interesting stuff going on which I’ll save for that discussion thread. But yeah, Selkie and Sirius were a lot of fun, the filler episode isn’t gonna advance much in the plot but it was definitely worth seeing Froopy as a main focus for a change. Pretty good episode like I said overall for me there.
Jun 13, 3:59 AM
Jul 2023
An anime original? nice
- While its filler, it didnt feel like it
- A focus on Tsu is always nice to see.
- I love the seal and Serius!
Jun 18, 3:59 AM
Apr 2023
Really sweet episode this time. Very fun seeing everyone’s internships. And I always like seeing Tsuyu and this episode she pretty much had a starring role.
Jun 30, 2:49 PM
Dec 2023
It’s nice to se show the other students are doing . This episode was cute

BAKUGO HAIR is taking me out
Sep 15, 4:11 PM

Jul 2017
Yeah this was kinda bad. It was like a montage of a few characters and then a story about Froppy stopping some dudes. It could have been fine, but it just didn't really land in anywhere interesting.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

297 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

animefan8800 - Sep 23, 2017

250 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

181 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

189 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

165 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.