Forum Settings
Forums

If you had all the money ever, which (real) girl would you "do"?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 30, 2017 4:48 AM

Nov 2015
Maou_heika said:
Error_inscript said:
I am blinded by nothing, If anything I am blinded by it would be the truth.

Have you understood what I have writen?

I am trying to hel people around me, and you tell me I am not respective?

We must think for what is right nd that is what I am doing, for all of us.

For we must all help each other, but if one cannot be just it is then by logic unjust,

That is why we all must help each other.

Surely you must agree, to help each other?

Summary so far, please let me know which part I misunderstood:
1. Creates a thread on buying women with money to do it with them
2. Points out that every woman in this world would certainly do it for money
3. Tries to generalize that all women are cheaters and don't have any morals but men do even though I clearly mentioned that both the people involved would be low on morals.
4. Changes topic and compares buying women for sex to buying candy
5. Changes topic and talks as if wanting a partner who has a normal job (not a billionaire) is a big crime and I would be doing it for his money.
6. Changes topic from morals to sex workers being legal in some countries and says that all women in general would be happy to personally receive money for sex instead of indirectly receiving it for doing a decent job.
7. Calls me manipulative for having some ideals set in mind despite not forcing those ideals on anyone.
8. Changes the topic once again to history and religion this time trying to show that women should be dominated by men and I need to adjust my morals and know that cheating is wrong(!!!??). I don't remember ever mentioning that cheating is right
9. Changes the topic again and talks about truth and respect.

Yes, I agree to helping each other but that's irrelevant to the main topic at hand.

1. Correction, using money to get women, if you had all the money in the world.
2. Correction, I also said rescourses, other objects that revolve around money, including children.
3. I stated that all are capable and willing if the way is there for them to do so.
4. ,5.,6., 8. and 9. I have not changed topic as it revolves around the same topic.
7 Well clearly an argument like this is manupilative that you are making, but I am not one to fall for such ways.

And once again helping people is relavant to this topic, as you would help the female provide.

Conclusion, you have not understood everything, but that is alright, because. We all learn diffrent ways.

I hope you get to learn as we are all learning, its good to keep up.

Near is far superior to you!

Jun 30, 2017 5:39 AM

Nov 2014
Maou_heika said:

Do you even realize the difference between buying a candy and buying a living person to satisfy your lust? Business in itself is not moral or immoral, it's what people do as "business" that may be considered immoral. Why do you think human trafficking is a crime but importing/exporting food grains isn't? Both are a form of "business" where one party is paying the other to acquire something, right?

But what exactly is "immoral"? If a person offers money for something and other person is willing to give it for that price then both have what they wanted. As long as it doesn't involve (hurt) any 3rd party and both sides have fully rights (adults etc), what is wrong with it? How is selling sex different than selling photos in bikini - where is border of "immoral"? Isn't the only real problem here culture/tradition?
Yeah, I'm playing devils advocate here. It's fun topic to discuss.

Maou_heika said:
LOL, who ever said I'm even interested in having a partner? Even if I did then things I would want from him would be: a stable job, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, no sex, someone who is not easily pressured by society about what is supposed to be "normal". I highly doubt such a man even exists in this world.
Also kids are a big NO from my side.

If it will make your day any better, I can tell you I actually know someone like that (ok, minus "no sex" part) IRL. It's not that rare set of qualities. You still have chance lol

OT: I don't really have any ideals (not 3D at least). There are some JAV models that I could consider I guess (googling specific names isn't an option at work).
JustAnotherShiroJun 30, 2017 5:54 AM
Jun 30, 2017 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Thread locked for simple listing.

Casual Discussion Rules 1: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. simple listing, youtube video or picture collecting, etc. While there is some discussion, this thread sets itself off to just list girls you would have sex with.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why don't you have a cat/dog?

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by katsucats »»
39 minutes ago

» Who's the oldest user on MAL? ( 1 2 3 )

Klefki_of_Awsome - May 7, 2020

103 by Serafos »»
42 minutes ago

» Is the word 'simp' fallen out of context in 2024?

Kiryotsu - May 7

36 by Rinar »»
54 minutes ago

» Do you have an obsessive desire to be liked or adored? ( 1 2 )

00002019 - Nov 10, 2013

73 by AdamBirch »»
7 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

54 by GinIonSui »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.