Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2010 7:26 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bad animation and a little boring but it was still fun to answer the questions. X)
Apr 5, 2010 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
the only good part was goku meeting himself in the past
Apr 21, 2010 12:25 PM

May 2008
checkdafool said:

Agreed.. the rest was just horrible.
May 22, 2010 9:09 PM
Dec 2008
yep that was defintiely the only thing good about this
Jul 8, 2010 12:42 AM
Jan 2010
better than the world's strongest movie
Nov 29, 2010 1:19 AM

Nov 2009
checkdafool said:

I loled at that part. XD
Jul 3, 2012 6:31 PM
Oct 2009
It was what it was.
Nov 27, 2013 5:32 AM

May 2012
Pretty okey part, some nice questions asked and well pretty much all are obvious but still nice that I got them right :D Lets see what the next ova has to offer!
Jan 10, 2014 11:40 AM

Jun 2009
Goku meeting himself was definitely the only decent part about this. I got all the questions correct but then again, only a few of them were somewhat difficult to answer (this was made for children after all). That second last Cell question was absolutely ridiculous though, who would pick #4 lol? Anyway, it was decent fun I guess.
Aug 10, 2014 3:51 AM

Oct 2013
it was om i guess nice getting some refreshers though
[/quote]
Sep 2, 2014 4:00 PM

Oct 2009
I even managed to get one question wrong. I confused the bottle with the one Kami-sama used to seal Piccolo Jr. but sealed himself
Also, I didn't get what was the answer to the last question
SerhiykoSep 2, 2014 4:09 PM
Jul 18, 2016 12:24 PM

Sep 2013
I really liked this special. It was basically a clip show but done in a different, more interactive format. I wouldn't want to watch it a second time, but it was fun for a single viewing!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 29, 2016 6:29 AM

May 2014
Only one mistake, dammit!! The one with the sealing of Piccolo Diamo were really hard. LOL

Did anyone figure out the last question. I believe clone 2 were the correct one, right? :)
Jul 29, 2016 6:32 AM

May 2014
Serhiyko said:
I even managed to get one question wrong. I confused the bottle with the one Kami-sama used to seal Piccolo Jr. but sealed himself
Also, I didn't get what was the answer to the last question

LOL, then we are on the same page. But I believe it were clone 2 on the last one since that have to be the original. :)
Jan 28, 2018 2:50 PM

Dec 2013
checkdafool said:

Yes, it was really funny :D the rest of the episode was fine but the questions were bad and fight whit cell as well. I don't know why they do this.
Aug 9, 2020 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
This was a fun little special. I highly enjoyed the questions as I answered them. Some of them were pretty amusing, like the perfect Cell appearance inquiry. I cracked out a bit when I saw Mecha Frieza as one of the options. It was nostalgic recalling a time where Master Roshi was considered as one of the most powerful beings on Earth. Nowadays, he is like a bug compared to the major opposition the gang usually faces. It was also amusing to watch Goku interacting with his past adorable child self. That was quite cute. Even though I haven't reached the Cell Saga yet, I think I got all of them right, not counting the last question as it didn't give an answer by the end of the act. I think all the answers are meant to be correct for this particular one. Maybe there is no wrong answer?

I enjoyed this, to be honest. I give it a 6/10.
Apr 27, 2021 2:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Too bad i watched this without a sub. It will be more fun if i can understand with all of the questions. But so far, ngl, this kind of format really bored me to death, or am i just couldn't understand the language. Both are in the same level xd. However, when you just a really dai fan of dbz, this kind of clip can be your suit. Thats all.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 13, 2023 2:04 AM

May 2013
I got the last question right
Oct 13, 2023 2:07 AM

Nov 2012
so this is where that clip of goku patting his younger selfs head "yosh yosh yosh" comes from, definitely the best thing to come of this I guess, but I guess we're mostly viewing it out of context, probably pretty cool and hype for what it was back then as a sort of home trivia game for kid fans, ofc the trivia is all super easy for hardcore fans (the only people to likely spend the time watching this atp lool) but that is also totally understandable with how it's obviously an activity for small children.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Mar 23, 9:02 PM

Apr 2021
It was good to participate in the episode, I helped people, I made a few mistakes.

Rest in peace Toriyama.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.