Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2017 7:27 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
rather peculiar thing to be Slaving own daughter both for sex and maid. What on earth is fahm??

Well curious of the situation I guess.

In any case, was not anything particular special with the h scenes and the female genitals are always hidden ヾ(。`Д´。) well it was I interesting detail with the nose pressing into fat guy's flab. And her stain on pantsu was quite a dirty color.

That knife must of either been very sharp or he had mad skills to rip panties so easily without body damage.
Jan 4, 2022 7:30 PM

Aug 2020
One of the very 1st hentai I ever watched many years ago. I didn't like it then and I dislike it even more now. Even though the H scenes are very explicit, the animation quality sucks. The art style also looks very cheap compared to most hentai from the late 90's. Plot wise this is is one of the most fucked up hentai ever. Some rich old man keeps recruiting girls (including his own daughter) to prostitue themselves as maids to some fat, old, ugly bastards. The girls clearly hate it but since they struggle financially they have no other choice. The MC is very unlikable. Just the way he back and forth acts caring and compassionate towards the girls and then immediately BDSM tortures them just pisses me off.

Overall this was quite an unsettling episode. It only goes either bad or worse from here on out. The only part that slightly amused me was when the red haired maid out of a sudden started sucking on Foster's dick and said "It's a regular greeting."
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 9, 2017

3 by Zalis »»
Aug 6, 2023 3:29 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 9, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 9:14 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 22, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 8:33 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jul 17, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.