Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 1:51 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is better than the previous but I wished they would have included more new girls instead of using the principle several times. Surely it is easy to have several stars in these type of genre rather than just focusing on an individual.
Apr 2, 2017 6:45 AM
Oct 2013
Got to see more exposure of the body which was good. I think such body types would be good for banging some shotas. Still think could use more jiggle other than the breasts though. Maybe more transitioning and undressing as well. The way the blond's arms just died during the sex was kinda lame.

Wonder where the two normal minded girls went after the paizuri. And I guess blond didn't have any others to turn to since she went specifically to him for semen despite the suggestion only being 'body aching without semen'.

The pale pink haired reminded me of gyaruko-chan from oshiete gyaruko-chan in terms of looks.

Newayz, for hypnosis play he asked awfully plain things of the girls. Could of done something more creative.
Apr 24, 2017 12:14 AM

May 2015

Sex scenes were good, especially the girl’s very erotic faces... could have been more daring tho and what is happening to the impregnation drawings & animation - sex scenes in H-anime (you can see them in Manga & Dōjinshi) but in H-anime they are practically extinct... I don’t need to write more, save, perhaps, Subarashii!!
Apr 24, 2017 6:30 AM

Jun 2015
Was an ok episode but nothing really special. If the breasts would be much smaller I would enjoy the Hentai more.
Jun 28, 2017 10:04 PM

Oct 2015
Your typical 'saimin' hentai. Good the MC does not give me vibes of a douchebag MC, nor he's some creepy fat guys, thanks goodness.

First episode wasn't good. The sex scenes, the animation, the girls didn't even have anus some times. LoL
The second episode I enjoyed, not THAT much but was better than the first and enjoyable.

Giving this a 6/10 so far, but the way it ended, I don't think this is getting another episode. In general, a forgettable hentai.

PS: Notice that the MC hears the song as well but he didn't get affect? LoL
Jan 5, 2:11 PM
Aug 2020
I love to see uptight bitches getting mind breaking

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 24, 2017

6 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 5, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.