To be honest, the beginning first caught me off guard, it reminded me a bit of Prison School with the whole all-female school starts accepting male students, and so I first thought that it's going to be a fem-dom thing (not that the first couple of minutes helped sway that assumption), but in all honesty, as mainstream and as recycled as the premise of the show is, I still enjoyed it.
My rating is as such:
- The premise of having a guy mind control tomboy'ish females to use as his slaves or the like is a bit used up, but I find that it's alright
so it's a 7 for the story, the only thing that differs from the stereotype in this show is the method by which he mind controls.
- The art was pretty slick, everything from the overall character designs to the attention to detail, it adds to the show and it's very appealing and pleasing to the eye.
- Clear and sound, so it's a 9 from me for the sound.
- It would have been an 8 but I disliked the fact they overkilled it with the gigantic breasts, sure making them a bit shaped up is pleasing but overdoing it just gets you to lose interest over time, it's a used up stereotype.
Finale Score: 7
- I guess it's fair to say that regardless of all, I still enjoyed it, it's good enough.