Forum Settings
Forums

That anime you wanted to be good so bad but...

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 16, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2015
Yona of the Dawn . I know it was good and exciting but they couldve made it way better .

Feb 16, 2017 1:07 PM

Dec 2015
Hyuse said:
Yuri on Ice!! for me. I was expecting a good sports anime but finished it feeling it was a little dry and too much yaoi scenes.

Concrete Revolutio. good premise but ended up becoming a huge mess of a story.

Comet Lucifer. I think everyone can agree with me on this one.

Hey , How did You do that Thing in your Signature ?? Looks Cool

Feb 16, 2017 7:02 PM

Apr 2014
@TM tell me about it lol everyone's saying watch Magi kingdom or something but its gonna be a while before that lol

@Hyuse yeah comet lucifer just got weird for me but had potential
Feb 18, 2017 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
Nabari no ou

i thought it was gonna be a good alternative ninja anime to Naruto.
And the first 2-3 episodes would lead you to believe the show had potentially.

Turned out to be the most boring show that was also just full of homoerotic tension between a 13 year old boy and his teacher... becuz pedophilia is always fun right?
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Feb 18, 2017 7:31 AM

Jan 2017
I may get hate for this but, White Album 2..... I just didnt like it too much. The relationships were bad to me and i wanted a better ending.
Feb 19, 2017 3:43 AM

Jan 2017
Tokyo ghoul, because s1 was great, and I adore juuzou but s2 was awful
Feb 19, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2017
Yes! Servamp was lame and boring at points
I couldn't get into Log Horizon ( I know I know)
Almost gave upon the Legend of the legendary heroes just because it was dragging soo much
I still finish the anime but I don't really pay attention to it while watching it, I keep myself occupied on playing phone games or forums to just help me get through the boring or bad animes I had high hopes for
Feb 19, 2017 11:40 AM

Dec 2015
FLLLIIIIPPPP FFFFFLLLAAAAPPPPPEEERRRRSS
hi
Feb 19, 2017 8:07 PM
Jan 2017
Berserk 2016. I watched the entire first season this weekend in a binge and absolutely loved it. Then I found out there was a modern sequel and I'm here like "ohfuck this is awesome," click on the first episode and just... Just... Absolute FUCKERY in my eyes. WHAT HAPPENED BERSERK WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!
Feb 20, 2017 7:36 PM

Nov 2009
Gangsta was such a disappointment down the stretch. I wanted it to be an all time favorite
Feb 23, 2017 8:59 AM

Jul 2015
razortongue said:
Psycho Pass 2. I loved its predecessor and thus I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately I was sorely disappointed due to a dull new cast, a bland villain and horrible plot twists.

I can totally relate. I was so disappointed and angry at PP2. It's objectively bad. Why they hardly gave Ginoza any screen time or didn't even turn him into a main character is beyond me. So much potential of that character wasted, considering all the change he want through in season 1.

Mika so bad. What were they thinking when they included her? Not to mention the plot armor she has. She should have been fired after so many shitty decisions.
Feb 23, 2017 9:39 AM

Mar 2014
I don't mean to be generic nor do I want to stir up these are all my opinions and I respect other opinions.

Anyway rather than the whole anime it's more the 2nd half and sequel that I truly wanted to believe in being good again.

I wanted Sword art online after it's first 15 episodes to be good, for me it fell off there, I never thought it was amazing even in the first half but I was enjoying it and that's all that matters but then events occurred and from that episode onward it didn't fall of slowly but just plummeted for my personal interest and when S2 announced I held hope for it to come back but for me it really just did not do it at all.

As I said these are my opinions, if you enjoyed it by all means I'm glad you did, I wish I could have too xD
Feb 23, 2017 10:44 AM

Feb 2017
Sekirei had potential to become great and had a original set up/story. But somehow it felt off because the MC was a wimp with nothing special or uniqueness about him
Feb 24, 2017 11:53 AM

Apr 2014
@shotz and I still have Kill la Kill on my on-hold list
honestly don't see myself finishing it so it might be time to drop :[
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What anime you think was carried by a single character?

Shizuna - 8 hours ago

38 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
5 minutes ago

» does anyone find it childish and cringe whenever attacks are yelled or named in shonen anime/manga? ( 1 2 )

Phantomnocomics - Jun 8

62 by Merve2Love »»
10 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film.

Old_School_Akira - 2 hours ago

12 by Fleeting_Dream »»
20 minutes ago

» What makes an ISEKAI enjoyable for ya?

JaaShooUhh - Jun 9

32 by AyyMayy »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Anime that fail the Bechdel test

fluffycow17 - Sep 8, 2021

29 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.