Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2017 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked Ren's VA in the English dub. I feel like I barely heard her (if at all) in the 2 previous episodes and I had to watch the episode where she first appeared in the original Japanese audio. Other than that, I didn't get much else out of this episode (or the others in this OVA). At least the 2nd episode came close to appealing to me, otherwise I would've gotten close to nothing out of this viewing.
Mar 23, 2018 5:31 AM
Oct 2013
highly unusual to have different length in the episode and so long at 40 mins

Purple hair maid had nice tall and big build body (*˘︶˘*)
Aww no h scene of her (๑•́ 3 •̀๑)

Maids were quite uke

Orgy with the grabs and being played with all over was not bad.

funny how the purple maid started fapping in despair at the end XD didn't mention what happened to her or red hair maid afterwards

Too much uninteresting story taking up most of the time this ep, sadly.
Jan 4, 2022 9:14 PM

Aug 2020
What a shity and cheesy ending. At the very least the girls got sort of a happy ending. It's a shame that in all 5 episodes the red hairded and the purple hairded maids had basicly no H scenes. Overall the H scenes in this episode were the worst, being mostly just short montages of the 3 main maids being constantly fucked all over again. I'm glad though that the new girl Cheery was spared from the horrors of this disturbing mansion. I think even the creators eventually realized that what they made was just too fucked up so at least they stoped torturing Ren anymore since she wasn't part of that weird orgy at the end.

This whole torture BDSM, forced maid prostitution and weird abuser-girls relathionship hentai put a dagger through my heart the very 1st time I ever watched it back in the day when I was still innocent and not such a degenerate. I sincerely hope that people who start out watching hentai won't have the same misfortune as me of accidently watching this as one of their 1st ever hentai.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 9, 2017

3 by Zalis »»
Aug 6, 2023 3:29 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 22, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 8:33 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jul 17, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 8:12 PM

Poll: » Kara no Naka no Kotori Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 22, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 4, 2022 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.