Forum Settings
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2016 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yamato went shopping and saw two models with two different status.

After breaking up with her cameraman boyfriend, Megumi tries her best to find jobs on her own while doing part-time jobs. A toy from Kai found?!

Aiko is pregnant, and the pair asked the main pair to witness their marriage.

One issue break.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 7, 2017 4:23 PM
Dec 2012
Every volume of this Manga reminds me of why I LOVE this series. The story line is the best, I could read it over and over and still never get tired of it. Mei and Yamato's relationship is the best!! Yeah they have their misunderstanding and it's super frustrating to read but in the end their love refuses to let either of them down. I totally wanted to slap Yamato for being so dense not to see that he was being careless with Natsuki. He knew he was on a slippery slope but didn't want to acknowledge it, then he got Kissed!!😲 Even taking pictures of her was a little over the line for me, but I let that slide, but a kiss???!!! Absolutely Not!!!.... YAMATO-KUN GA BAKA!!!!!😠😠 Still he realized his mistake and was upfront and truthful with Mei, and he apologized,so all is well again in the world. I felt really bad for Megumi but I wish she would stop comparing herself to someone else and realize her own self worth and find happiness in that. I am so super excited for Aiko!! OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!❤ Great chapter as always and even though it's sad that it's ending, I'm so super excited for the next (and last😢) chapter.... P.S. I truly loved Hazuki-san's openness at the end, it shows how much she truely cares for her readers and I greatly appreciate that!! Also so excited that she and Aiko share the same joy, Hontoni Omedetou Gozaimasu!!!!!❤❤❤
SenshiKurikoFeb 18, 2017 9:02 AM
Feb 7, 2017 11:09 PM
Dec 2016
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yamato went shopping and saw two models with two different status.

After breaking up with her cameraman boyfriend, Megumi tries her best to find jobs on her own while doing part-time jobs. A toy from Kai found?!

Aiko is pregnant, and the pair asked the main pair to witness their marriage.

One issue break.
Is chapter 69 out? What's the latest chapter?
Feb 8, 2017 12:28 AM

Nov 2007
Narciso_Weeb said:
I think it's already out, but I cannot find any place for ch.69 and beyond to be readable.

Edit (April 17, 2017): No wonder I cannot find ch.69. It was not available until recently (March), according to the summary I found.
tsubasaloverApr 17, 2017 12:18 AM
Feb 8, 2017 7:41 AM
Dec 2016
tsubasalover said:
Narciso_Weeb said:
I think it's already out, but I cannot find any place for ch.69 and beyond to be readable.
Oh... Thanks, sucks that this manga can't be read very easily.
Feb 8, 2017 7:03 PM
Mar 2015
Narciso_Weeb said:
tsubasalover said:

Actually it can be as it is officially translated and the translations are barely behind where the manga currently is at. You can get them cheap with digital version on amazon.
Feb 8, 2017 7:58 PM
Dec 2016
heimdal7 said:
Narciso_Weeb said:

Actually it can be as it is officially translated and the translations are barely behind where the manga currently is at. You can get them cheap with digital version on amazon.
heimdal7 said:
Narciso_Weeb said:

how much? When you say cheap that could mean different things lol
Feb 8, 2017 9:08 PM
Mar 2015
Narciso_Weeb said:
heimdal7 said:

heimdal7 said:

Between 5-6 dollars US per volume. Volume 17 just came out going up to chapter 68
heimdal7Feb 8, 2017 9:11 PM
Feb 8, 2017 9:11 PM
Dec 2016
heimdal7 said:
Narciso_Weeb said:

Between 5-6 dollars US per volume.
REALLY?!! Oh dang!
Apr 12, 2017 9:15 PM

Sep 2010
Everyone has grown up! I didn't expect the college arc to end this quickly.

There was a note in the Land key chain this whole time!?

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Apr 17, 2017 12:21 AM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:
I didn't expect the college arc to end this quickly.
I don't think it is the end of college. It's just part-time job during college.
Apr 17, 2017 3:20 AM

Sep 2010
tsubasalover said:
I don't think it is the end of college. It's just part-time job during college.

Really? (・_・ヾ I read the official English volume and the mangaka's note at the end said the characters already graduated from college and we are now in the new beginnings arc.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Apr 17, 2017 3:30 AM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:
Really? (・_・ヾ I read the official English volume and the mangaka's note at the end said the characters already graduated from college and we are now in the new beginnings arc.
If that's what the mangaka really said, then wow, college arc is too short.
Apr 17, 2017 3:39 AM

Sep 2010
tsubasalover said:
If that's what the mangaka really said, then wow, college arc is too short.

Right? It was more like a mini arc. (。・o・。)

May 17, 2023 12:42 PM

Aug 2019
Megumi should not be blaming herself for what happened with Angelo. He was a creep and taking advantage of her and a cheater. Good riddance.

More topics from this board

» How do people like this anime?!

arianna_molina - Aug 13, 2022

2 by epidemia78 »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:43 PM

» So... what happens after the anime?

BiobulletM - Mar 30, 2022

2 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 61 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2015

4 by Danae »»
Mar 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 57 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 13, 2015

6 by Danae »»
Mar 15, 2020 3:44 PM

Poll: » Suki tte Ii na yo. Chapter 54 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2014

3 by Danae »»
Feb 27, 2020 3:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.