Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2016 1:18 PM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ugh, I'm so lost. We're missing something big here. Just who is Neleh? I first thought she was Helen due to her close appearance and name, but we saw Helen was at the palace. Then I considered at she was Helen's sister, but we can't forget the fact that, when she first came into the picture, she said that she was Oldman's girlfriend, and I honestly don't think she was lying. Neleh, who has supposedly known him for a few days, was on the verge of tears at the thought of him dying, but when she was running away she was telling herself that she needed to find Oldman, not Eibe. She also knows his whole backstory, but not even Helen seemed to have had the knowledge of what happened to Eibe. There's also the fact that Oldman said he thinks he is missing something, and I'm convinced that something has to do with Neleh and Helen. Maybe Neleh is Helen from a potential future? One with a bad ending who has come back in time to prevent whatever tragedies happened from occurring.
SuranaSep 20, 2016 3:15 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Feb 5, 2023 12:35 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
The more of this I read, the more Oldman reminds me of Geralt from the Witcher. Rebecca is a bit like Yennefer, too.  

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oldman Chapter 6 Discussion

Monad - May 12, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 18, 2020 10:51 AM

Poll: » Oldman Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

5 by Surana »»
Sep 20, 2016 4:47 PM

Poll: » Oldman Chapter 18 Discussion

Surana - Sep 20, 2016

0 by Surana »»
Sep 20, 2016 4:05 PM

Poll: » Oldman Chapter 14 Discussion

Surana - Sep 20, 2016

0 by Surana »»
Sep 20, 2016 3:38 PM

Poll: » Oldman Chapter 9 Discussion

Monad - May 12, 2016

1 by Surana »»
Sep 20, 2016 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.