Forum Settings
Forums
New
Would you want an anime adaptation?
Aug 13, 2016 12:19 AM

Dec 2009
Either this manga is underrated or just not popular yet but I thought it was great. A protagonist who is very relatable in being shy and insecure, in this story, in trying to get a girlfriend again and again and again only to keep failing and in the actual end. Fail again but vow to himself that he will never give up and continue in university.

Besides wanting a sequel. The comedy and drama is strong in this manga ... But, the way it's focused in the point of view of the main character, and truly feeling for the character in his happiness or sadness, that's the best.

So personally. I would love to see this manga get an anime adaptation.
waalex11Jul 20, 2023 1:30 PM
Aug 13, 2016 2:14 AM

Jul 2016
I'd love to see an anime. But I'm not sure if they'd make one.
If you want to watch it, there's a Jdrama. It's more comedy than anything else, I can't say much because I haven't finished it.
Rainbow is amazing for the sole fact that all the chapters are in alphabetical order.

Aug 13, 2016 3:35 AM

Dec 2009
Torinoko said:
If you want to watch it, there's a Jdrama. It's more comedy than anything else, I can't say much because I haven't finished it.
Yeah. I noticed they made a movie adaption but. I don't know ... I never tried watching a jap novel/manga/anime movie adaption. Hard to see how I can enjoy it, if the actors aren't amazing. Plus live-action romance is very awkward to me. I don't feel attached to it like anime.
Aug 13, 2016 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
waalex11 said:
Torinoko said:
Yeah. I noticed they made a movie adaption but. I don't know ... I never tried watching a jap novel/manga/anime movie adaption. Hard to see how I can enjoy it, if the actors aren't amazing. Plus live-action romance is very awkward to me. I don't feel attached to it like anime.

I'm not very good at judging acting skills, so I amn't really sure if the acting is great.
I know what you mean about live-action romance, but in this series, it's made to awkward on purpose for comedy.
It isn't really like the manga anyway, lots of scenes were added for comedy and lots were taken out.
Rainbow is amazing for the sole fact that all the chapters are in alphabetical order.

Aug 13, 2016 1:32 PM

Dec 2009
Torinoko said:
waalex11 said:

I'm not very good at judging acting skills, so I amn't really sure if the acting is great.
I know what you mean about live-action romance, but in this series, it's made to awkward on purpose for comedy.
It isn't really like the manga anyway, lots of scenes were added for comedy and lots were taken out.
Hm. Who knows. If it's done right to my standards I might like it.
Sep 13, 2016 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
Anyone know how this manga sold in Japan?

More topics from this board

» Naze Toudouin Seiya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

8 by light_straight »»
Dec 9, 2022 12:08 PM

» So did he ever get a girlfriend in the end?

xsilicon9 - Jun 9, 2015

1 by waalex11 »»
Aug 12, 2016 11:59 PM

» Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2015

2 by MistyBlue »»
May 29, 2016 2:38 PM

» Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? Chapter 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

2 by MistyBlue »»
May 27, 2016 11:13 PM

» Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

2 by MistyBlue »»
May 27, 2016 11:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.