Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 2010 5:23 PM

May 2008
Loli, even said by a moderator, is one of those never-ending questions like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

The world....may never know.
But we're going to try anyway because that could leave for a good thread like those other questions that can't be answered like about religion or aliens. I already made a thread like this. But I thought making a new one that works like a game based off pictures, like the other threads about motivational posts and "funny anime picture" or whathaveyou, would be doable.

Here I go.

Is loli?

If this is too spammy, I apologize, please move it to spam. If the other thread(s) just needed to be bumped, I apologize and please fuse this one into the other one.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 19, 2010 5:54 PM

May 2008
Her ass is too big.
Jan 19, 2010 5:55 PM

Feb 2005
In physical appearance, yes. But really, no. Can't be a loli if you're a vampire/demon (Don't know her bio, but I'm assuming she's older than she looks)
Jan 19, 2010 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
Lilith she's Morrigan's little sister from darkstalkers. She like her sister is a succubus. But she's 1000's of years old, and she isn't loli looking in the slightest she's just flat chested. I dunno why people assume Flat chest= loli

that picture just makes her look loli here is official art of Lilith

JigeroJan 19, 2010 6:11 PM
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.

More topics from this board

» Anime you wouldn't watch?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

29 by JoeChip »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why?

melodyily - 10 hours ago

33 by Teirayo »»
4 minutes ago

» Making time to watch anime in daily life.

9765 - 1 hour ago

3 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
38 minutes ago

» A very personal question

passtur - Yesterday

31 by Ratris_Decision »»
41 minutes ago

» How do you behave in front of a cute girl

SgtBateMan - 7 hours ago

27 by TsutanaiFuun »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.