Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 10:37 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raw is out, and Haruka's big reveal might be the true problem or what started this $#!+ storm....

:/
Jun 9, 2016 5:45 PM

Aug 2014
testamentKAISER said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Raw is out, and Haruka's big reveal might be the true problem or what started this $#!+ storm....

What's this big reveal?
Ruka desu.
Jun 10, 2016 3:30 AM

Dec 2014
Lucky96u said:
testamentKAISER said:

What's this big reveal?

Haruka was on birth control pills even before the series started, this lead to the mc's depression(?), stress(?) and his weird fetish. (She was on it because of her belief that she will not be a good mother(?)... Not sure...)
Jun 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Aug 2014
testamentKAISER said:
Lucky96u said:

What's this big reveal?

Haruka was on birth control pills even before the series started, this lead to the mc's depression(?), stress(?) and his weird fetish. (She was on it because of her belief that she will not be a good mother(?)... Not sure...)

Sooo.. how does that explain her creepy smiles?
Ruka desu.
Jun 10, 2016 5:33 PM

Dec 2014
Lucky96u said:
testamentKAISER said:

Sooo.. how does that explain her creepy smiles?

Maybe she gets off when she see her husband suffer? Idk.....
Jun 12, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2015
Haruka lost all sympathy she ever had by me. The entire story and Netorase was pointless in the first place by her being on the pill when Shuu started it to make her pregnant, which was pretty much the only thing that defined her. The entire time she went on about wanting to have a baby and blamed Shu when she was on the pill the entire time... didn't all this happen because Haruka couldn't get pregnant? If she was on the pill and knew why she isn't getting pregnant, yet played dumb. Then I don't know, didn't she brought it on herself? Now I’m really confused as to who to hate or deem as the dumbest character, Shuu or Haruka?

testamentKAISER said:
Maybe she gets off when she see her husband suffer? Idk.....
She is not the same Haruka that we know, heck that revelation only confirm to Shuu and us (readers) that he/we didn’t know the real Haruka. in this chapter she explained to Shuu that when her dad was beaten him she got wet, practically confirming that she now enjoys seen Shuu suffer...
Oct 28, 2016 8:02 PM

Jul 2015
glad it is over
should not have gone this long toi be honest
Dec 13, 2016 9:18 AM
Oct 2013
Not sure who to blame here for messing up their marriage.

Haruka was a closet sadist or pervert even before the series had started. She took fun of making Shuu suffer by intentionally taking pills. This led to Shuu getting depressed and awakening his perverted desire which eventually turned into the events in the series. At least this is how I understand everything with the last two chapters' revelation.

If you ask me now, I'm more leaning to Haruka being the one having the bigger fault. She's the root of the mess after all. She could have denied doing it with other men but perhaps due to her being a pervert, she didn't choose to and instead agreed doing it.
Mar 21, 2018 12:49 AM

Jan 2015
i dont get it ,so did they(Haruka and shuu) end up together again or not? can someone elaborate??? asking for a friend!!!
Hentai-UtopiaMar 21, 2018 12:52 AM
Mar 26, 2018 8:38 PM

Dec 2014
Hentai-Utopia said:
i dont get it ,so did they(Haruka and shuu) end up together again or not? can someone elaborate??? asking for a friend!!!

they are together and the fetish is still going on. Haruka doing with another guy and Shuu knowing/watching it....
Mar 27, 2018 11:58 PM

Jan 2015
I just noticed when shuu returned home there were two pair of shoes on the lobby. And thanks for explaining...
Jun 6, 2020 10:46 PM

Oct 2012
as someone who read to the end now

wtf.

i thought they were able to work it out and assumed it was fixed but someone here mentioned the other pair of shoes and i wanted to believe it was own but i guess not. GG.
Jul 4, 2020 8:03 AM
Feb 2016
I finally finished this..had to stop many times but still read...well the ending was, I guess, good for them...I don't understand the guy's weird fetish, and moreover the wife agreed to it..I'm never reading smthg like this ever again..
But the reason I read was also bcoz of the art..it was stimulating...đź‘Ť
Dec 2, 2020 12:52 AM

Aug 2016
What a ride. That twist made the entire plot pointless lmao she said she wanted to be a mom but was constantly on the pills on purpose the entire time since the beginning?
Just to spite him? Because she loved seeing him suffer? She really had to put herself all through her husband's whims just to see him suffering oml
I thought it was going to end with them finally parting ways but I guess I was wrong
Apr 14, 2021 7:35 AM

Jan 2019
Definitely, one of the worst works I've read. It is not as if it could not have this theme, but involving the type of NTR proposed along these lines is offensive.

There is no more to be said

The worst manga I read

Are there any worse things? Yes, I believe so, but when it comes to being the manga in which I felt the most negative things, Netoraserare wins first place

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoraserare Chapter 6 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 18, 2018

0 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 18, 2018 4:39 PM

Poll: » Netoraserare Chapter 5 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 18, 2018

0 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 18, 2018 4:33 PM

Poll: » Netoraserare Chapter 4 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 18, 2018

0 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 18, 2018 4:28 PM

Poll: » Netoraserare Chapter 3 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 18, 2018

0 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 18, 2018 4:23 PM

Poll: » Netoraserare Chapter 2 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 18, 2018

0 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 18, 2018 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.