Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2016 5:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm interesting. So this has a bit of revenge taste that comes with the story. I feel like the first chapter was a bit rushed with everything happening though. In the meantime, this design looks really neat imo:
May 2, 2016 11:28 AM
Sep 2014
I did not hate this chapter.

I will admit that I have not read a gundam manga so maybe that's why I had a little trouble understanding what was happening in the action shots.

Don't know how I feel about the MC. He's not hesitant to kill which I like.

The whole connecting through his mechanical hand just seems weird. Not really liking that. Maybe they explain it better in future chapters.

I am interested in what roll Tekkadan will play in this. We saw their profile pictures on that guys desk.
Also didn't like how they kept calling him daddy 0_o

I am honestly wondering if the Barbatos will end up being the Gundam that killed the MCs family or whatever

Mika ( killer) vs Argie ( hitman ) in season 2 possibly?!

Who knows. . .

As for this chapter i thought it was fine. Will continue to read.

3/5

Also I didn't understand why the MC kept talking about hats? If someone could explain that to me I would appreciate it.

BTW this was my favorite page.

NoiceMay 2, 2016 11:32 AM
May 3, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2015
I really liked the characters in this! I already like the mc much more than mika. I hope they somehow appear in season 2 of IBO and rival tekkadan in some way
I don't think I'll continue reading the manga though just cause I feel like I'm missing out on more than half of the action not being able to understand what's going on
May 4, 2016 4:37 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty good chapter. The metal hand connection reminds me of the one in Thunderbolt.

NorthBayAnime said:

Also I didn't understand why the MC kept talking about hats? If someone could explain that to me I would appreciate it.

I just checked the Wiki. It wasn't very clear in the manga, but in the wiki you see that the enemy suit has what looks like a hat on it's head.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/TMPM02/AC_Triaina
Kotori_SonodaMay 4, 2016 4:44 PM
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 5, 2016 10:33 AM
Sep 2014
Kotori_Sonoda said:
Pretty good chapter. The metal hand connection reminds me of the one in Thunderbolt.

NorthBayAnime said:

I just checked the Wiki. It wasn't very clear in the manga, but in the wiki you see that the enemy suit has what looks like a hat on it's head.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/TMPM02/AC_Triaina

ahaha wow okay I guess it makes sense then!
Mar 21, 2023 3:04 PM

Jan 2021
Man I wished this was animated as a full season 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans - Gekkou Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

2 by MidAvionics »»
Sep 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans - Gekkou Chapter 3 Discussion

Noice - Jul 13, 2016

3 by Stark700 »»
Aug 17, 2016 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans - Gekkou Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2016

1 by Noice »»
Jun 8, 2016 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.