Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2016 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> In other words, I was reincarnated with memories of another life. Yup.

Hmm, this feels slightly different from another series I've read recently. UraSeka is such a weird name for a world lol even though it is of importance. Meh, most of the characters feel flat so far so that wasn't a great impression. I do find the narration of the series to be somewhat amusing though~
Mar 24, 2019 7:03 PM

Mar 2014
hahaha, this is pretty similar to the Villainess With Only Destruction Flags one.... but THIS MANGA IS YEARS BEFORE THAT LIGHT NOVEL!!!

But so far Bakatarina is a very funny character to read but I gonna give a little chance to this manga by my previous mentioned statement (maybe the author of Bakatarina based his/her plot with this manga).
JoycdonnellMar 24, 2019 7:28 PM
Apr 26, 2020 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
Umm... this is the light novel though. But anyways, I've read this a while ago and have continued to follow the story. I definitely enjoy the series. Tensei Oujo follows a very hard-working and selfless but romantically dense princess who is both caring and loving. She will eventually rack up some accomplishments and save many people.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.