Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2011 4:05 AM

Sep 2010
Mari Makinami Illustrious from the Evangellion Rebuild films
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 2, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2011
Aerith from Final Fantasy VII needs to be added. She gets a helluva lot of bashing from various fans because they see her as "an annoying Mary-Sue" and a "useless character".

Another is Shelke, also from Fantasy VII (primarily from Dirge of Cerberus). That girl gets bashed so much it's not even funny. Many have frequently called her a "completely useless character who has no point being in the DoC story". Srsly, its really bad.

~ Raz
May 3, 2011 6:24 PM

Sep 2010
SirRazael said:
Aerith from Final Fantasy VII needs to be added. She gets a helluva lot of bashing from various fans because they see her as "an annoying Mary-Sue" and a "useless character".

Another is Shelke, also from Fantasy VII (primarily from Dirge of Cerberus). That girl gets bashed so much it's not even funny. Many have frequently called her a "completely useless character who has no point being in the DoC story". Srsly, its really bad.

~ Raz

I love Aries she was a strong supporting character (ya know game wise during battles...well she was off the battlefield too)

anyways she is already on the list.

Edit: Ouka from 07 Ghost gets hated on cause Teito took an interest in her and they started flaming her even though they have no relationship other than being acquaintances/friends. Dx
RolokoMay 3, 2011 6:27 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 11, 2011 7:30 AM

Sep 2007
I just found this club and I can't stand ridiculous bashing, so I had to join. Here's a few suggestions. i don't think I saw any of these characters up here already.

11eyes: Yuka Minase- I haven't even looked into this fandom, but I just remember when I was watching it on Youtube, every comment was about how Yuka must die.

Code Geass: Villetta Nu- Sadly, because I love her character, but fandom invents nearly as many reasons to attack her as they do Ougi. Completely ignoring her actual character development.

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure: Mikaru Amagi- And I'm not even a huge fan of her, but what the heck? This girl seems to be the devil incarnate according to the fanbase.

Mobile Fighter G-Gundam: Rain Mikamura, Allenby Beardsley- Pretty much whoever doesn't get shipped with Domon will get attacked. They both have their fair share of hate.

Soukyuu no Fafner: Maya Toomi- Poor Maya gets in the way of the slash.
May 12, 2011 3:24 PM

Sep 2010
soaker87 said:
I just found this club and I can't stand ridiculous bashing, so I had to join. Here's a few suggestions. i don't think I saw any of these characters up here already.

Code Geass: Villetta Nu- Sadly, because I love her character, but fandom invents nearly as many reasons to attack her as they do Ougi. Completely ignoring her actual character development.

That and the whole betrayal thing people calling her a snake and a vile person. She is one of my favorite females in Code Geass. Dx
May 26, 2011 5:01 PM

Jan 2011
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Ranka Lee seems to get some heat too. Mainly for not being Sheryl (Who is tsundere and hence AWESOME. Mind, I like Sheryl, but come on...)

Unfortunately, Ranka isn't the only hated one in Macross Frontier. Sheryl Nome gets hated a lot as well. She gets accused of being bitchy to Ranka, and slutty to Alto and on stage.

Again, Sheryl mostly gets hated on because she is not the oh so adorable and innocent Ranka. I think both girls are equally awesome, and equally hated. :(
May 29, 2011 6:12 PM
May 2010
http://myanimelist.net/character/2214/Ciel

I notice Kohaku on the list and I think Ciel should be in the list too. I mean this girl is the least popular character in Tsukihime for being ugly, strong and for encouraging you to dump Arcuied in her route and I don't think she deserves so much hate, Kohaku hate is tame compared to her I mean Melty Blood makes almost everyone beat her up mid stage and I don't see many character needing to beat Kohaku save for Akiha
Jun 6, 2011 4:22 AM

Sep 2010
Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki
Jun 17, 2011 1:26 AM

Nov 2010
Yui (Angel Beats!) seems to be bashed quite a lot by haters too, to the extent that I even saw someone calling her a 'pink cockroach' just the other day.

People should stop whining about the 'useless-ness' of certain characters from the anime they watch; I'm sure that said 'useless' characters are all there for a reason. Just sit back, take the anime as it is presented, relax, and simply shut up about what you hate and what you don't.

"Love is power. Give it to another and you will bring bliss. Friends, criminals, strangers, and even yourself. All is reborn when you forgive, love, and understand."
Jun 3, 2012 11:13 AM

Sep 2011
Poor Dokuro Chrome :( I don't understand WHY is she hated, but here is a comment (from many others) on a picture of her on zerochan.net:
Then I am the third hater....You are a wh*re Chrome..
no wait...here is more proof:
All the girls in animation is wh*res..and maybe useless..

I hate this picture .__.
I hate CHROME!

And this, ladies and gentleman, is only from ONE user -___- You may applause
Sep 22, 2015 5:18 PM
Mar 2015
Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)
I can't believe she is #16 most hated character according to Biglobe.
Zheng56Sep 22, 2015 5:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Which anime girls do you think get the most unjust hate?

Seth-Z-101 - Dec 30, 2009

41 by ElizaDarkLight13 »»
Nov 18, 2018 11:30 AM

» a new start for this club

boa555 - Nov 23, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Nov 23, 2017 3:41 PM

Poll: » Do you consider character bashers as fan?

Terad_Versilius - Mar 27, 2010

9 by Eranime90 »»
Nov 4, 2015 6:18 AM

Poll: » Why Do People Bash the Good Characters?

Icy_Auron - Jan 25, 2010

13 by Icy_Auron »»
Sep 14, 2012 12:43 PM

» Haters Sink to a New Low

tehcriticgal - May 31, 2011

3 by Earwen »»
Feb 1, 2012 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.