Forum Settings
Forums
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2015 4:17 PM
Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Never been a big fan of flash backs, though I can a understand why they are there. Unless the guy kills himself by the end.

All in all great chapter, interesting to see how Sechs handled his fight when against a a brain power opponent rather than a physical one. He's getting softer too, glad he spared and let the timer go instead of just butchering the girl he saved
Oct 15, 2016 9:49 PM

Mar 2015
GARYtheSLUG said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Never been a big fan of flash backs, though I can a understand why they are there. Unless the guy kills himself by the end.

All in all great chapter, interesting to see how Sechs handled his fight when against a a brain power opponent rather than a physical one. He's getting softer too, glad he spared and let the timer go instead of just butchering the girl he saved

I really liked this flashback personally, and how it tied into the one from the previous chapter.

Sechs continues to be awesome, single handedly keeping the Space Angels in this tournament.
Oct 16, 2016 2:22 PM
Jun 2014
I agree I seen many mangaka where they screw up flashback sometimes making it boring. As long as the manga itself is really interesting that's all that really matters to me. Battle Angel alita has been doing a lot. Don't see all the hate for Battle angel alita last order as I personally like both. Also KurokamiPhantom keep reading the story will only get better :D
Oct 16, 2016 3:15 PM

Mar 2015
red-eyed-slayer said:
I agree I seen many mangaka where they screw up flashback sometimes making it boring. As long as the manga itself is really interesting that's all that really matters to me. Battle Angel alita has been doing a lot. Don't see all the hate for Battle angel alita last order as I personally like both. Also KurokamiPhantom keep reading the story will only get better :D

Sweet, I'm glad to hear it! I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. I'll definitely finish it
Oct 16, 2016 3:43 PM
Jun 2014
after last order, you can read the sequel to it called "Gunnm: Mars Chronicles"
Oct 16, 2016 4:45 PM

Mar 2015
red-eyed-slayer said:
after last order, you can read the sequel to it called "Gunnm: Mars Chronicles"

I'll be sure to do that
Nov 27, 2016 1:09 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This volume has been absolutely superb. Really good work by the mangaka. Sechs has become much more than the comedic sidekick I thought he would be.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 17, 2:27 AM

Mar 2010
Holy moly, Sechs is growing freaking amazing. :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunnm: Last Order Chapter 15 Discussion

Waitripah - Jun 4, 2021

2 by FedeMetal »»
May 25, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Last Order Chapter 48 Discussion

KurokamiPhantom - Oct 18, 2016

4 by Spo0ky-chan »»
May 17, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Last Order Chapter 26 Discussion

Captainjeddy - Apr 3

1 by Spo0ky-chan »»
May 14, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Gunnm: Last Order Chapter 25 Discussion

Captainjeddy - Apr 3

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Apr 3, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Last Order Chapter 19 Discussion

Captainjeddy - Apr 3

0 by Captainjeddy »»
Apr 3, 7:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.