Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 6, 2016 6:55 AM
Aug 2015
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Sad only two people mentioned Xebec in the whole thread. But yeah, fucking Xebecrap. And Yamato was good because not even Xebecrap would dare messing with classics that huge.

there only crap when there not going harem series or ecchi series
Aug 6, 2016 6:57 AM

Nov 2008
DoctorSexy said:

...It's actually the exact opposite. Their harem and ecchi are top garbage. The rest is admitedly okay.
Aug 6, 2016 7:01 AM
Aug 2015
ZettaiRyouiki said:
DoctorSexy said:

...It's actually the exact opposite. Their harem and ecchi are top garbage. The rest is admitedly okay.

and yet there ecchi/harem series sell better
then anything else they make
Aug 6, 2016 7:02 AM

Nov 2008
DoctorSexy said:
and yet there ecchi/harem sell better then anything else
they make

Sales don't mean quality. Mean people have poor taste.
Aug 6, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2014
Toei and Deen are the obvious and possibly correct answers. Both have had a track record that is nothing to brag about.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Sep 25, 2016 8:02 PM
Mar 2013
You know after reading all you replies i come up with a simple answer none of the anime studios are worse,Because each and every studio have flaws nobody's perfect.Heck even Major studios have flaws especially worse movies,If you want to find one worse anime studio find one anime studio that is really worse and is now defunct.
Sep 25, 2016 8:15 PM

Sep 2015
My most hated studio is Pierrot and they are pretty shit and Toei is pretty meh
Your next line is "I was just pretending to be retarded".
Sep 25, 2016 11:00 PM
Jun 2011
I go onto this thread and I see people bagging on one of the only studios with a consistent style and personality, and calling another studio shit because it's been 7 years since they released the most acclaimed anime of our time.

Can't we just say B-Train or Wit and get it done with?
Dec 15, 2016 4:38 PM
Oct 2016
I'm gravedigging thoiugh.
For me the worst studio are DEEN (why the fuck you mess pupa) and Idea Factory (nah its obvious)
Dec 15, 2016 6:56 PM
May 2014
The studio with the lowest rated scores on my list consistently (as told by animeplus's weighted scores) is Deen, which I would probably agree with.
Dec 15, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2016
Idea factory are the biggest trolls in anime. Their anime is mostly just pranks towards the community.
Hyperdimension Neptunia the animation is their highest rated. (7.15)

Skelter Heaven and Mars of Destruction. Fucking Lol XD

Aside from them, I'm not a big fan of Kyoani. I don't dig moeblob anime which they tend to pump out like crazy in recent years

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Dec 15, 2016 7:08 PM
Dec 2015
Zelkiiro said:
DoctorSexy said:
Kyoto Animation

you cant name a good series by them

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Clannad
Clannad ~After Story~
K-On!
Hibike! Euphonium (the best anime of 2015, no contest)

Haven't seen all of Nichijou, Tamako Market, or Tamako Love Story, so I can't confirm or deny those...but I have a feeling they belong here, too.
All of those deserve their praise, though I disagree with you on the Haruhi series (love the movie though). Tamako Market and especially Tamako Love Story belong with the best for sure, and I absolutely loved Chuunibyou as well. I also seem to be in a minority who really liked Air. I've also heard only good things about Hyouka and Nichijou (from others who like the studio) which I am extremely excited to watch soon.
Dec 15, 2016 7:17 PM
Dec 2015
A lot of these answers confuse me. Deen may not have the greatest track record, but they do have some genuinely amazing shows like Higurashi, and this year they were on a roll with Konosuba, Rakugo, and Sakamoto. They aren't always great but they aren't the worst either.

The hate for A-1 has always confused me. Only SAO and Ass wars are particularly bad. Everything else they have done has been pretty good, with some being absolutely incredible like Shigatsu, Shinsekai Yori, and Anohana.

P.A. Works and Kyoani appearing here makes no sense to me at all. Even if you aren't a fan of the genres of anime they produce, one should be able to appreciate why the people who do like those genres like those studios. For fans, Clannad and Nagi no Asukara are spectacular dramas, while K-ON and Shirobako are as close to Slice of Life perfection as it gets. I've not seen a bad show from either studio, though I haven't seen Phantom World from Kyoani, or Glasslip and Charlotte from P.A. Works yet. Even then, 2 bad shows from P.A. Works and 1 from Kyoani isn't enough to ruin their entire excellent library.

Idea factory is the one that makes the most sense that was listed. I have no intentions of seeing Mars of Destruction or others because I understand that it's only one of many insane garbage shows they've produced.
Dec 16, 2016 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
KyoAni. I don't think I've enjoyed anything they've done.

Clannad is the epitome of every bad anime drama, it's easily the worst anime I've ever seen.
Afterstory was almost good until the ending undid anything I liked and called me an idiot for almost actually caring.
Musaigen is just generic otaku pandering trash.
Amagi Brilliant Park was decent but forgettable if it wasn't for the Hip Hop references and the dank "We need to go lewder" meme.
K-On! was almost alright if a tad boring.
K-On!! had no humor and was incredibly dull. Not sure why they turned it into a straight CGDCT show.
Haruhi. Endless Eight.

They're shows are pretty but that's the only nice thing I can say about them. Animation is important for anime but you need more.
Jul 22, 2017 10:47 AM
Apr 2017
Idea factory because Mars of Destruction and Skelter Heaven
Apr 23, 2018 7:38 AM

Sep 2014
Darling in the FranXX just proved once again that Trigger studio is terrible in everything they make.
Apr 23, 2018 7:55 AM

Jun 2017
Madhouse: Too overrated...
A-1 Pictures: They ruin everything...
Apr 24, 2018 12:38 PM

Oct 2015
Sunrise - They're used to good but now it sucks cuz they milking dead franchises (Gundam) just for ¥¥¥, quantity over quality

Toei Animation - Same as sunrise, they just want ¥¥¥ over quality
Apr 24, 2018 2:00 PM

Sep 2017
lol @ people saying idea factory even though they're a video game company responsible for games like hyperdimension neptunia and are barely associated with mars of destruction/skelter heaven
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 24, 2018 2:03 PM

May 2015
The people saying KyoAni are hilarious.

Apr 24, 2018 2:41 PM

Aug 2016
Deen, Pierrot, A-1, and Toei, in that order from least bad to worst. Their animation and writing quality is just really mediocre (at best) compared to studio's like Madhouse, Sunrise, and Bones.
Apr 24, 2018 2:50 PM

Nov 2016
Hm.. Probably Pierrot or Toei Animation. From what I saw from these studios, the animes were average/bad, pacing with a lot of problems and poor animation.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» This is a serious question. So answer seriously...

LenRea - 28 minutes ago

9 by FanofAction »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Yesterday

71 by Kruszer »»
11 minutes ago

» the race to WcDonald's ep 1 and the rest not added?

Berry-Vodka - Yesterday

8 by zombie_pegasus »»
16 minutes ago

» Exploring Taste Shaming

-Indra - 5 hours ago

23 by APolygons2 »»
22 minutes ago

» Is flowing hair animation just poor man's gainaxing?

Catalano - 7 hours ago

8 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.