Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2015 3:23 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
making the moon crash into earth, that's a pretty evil plan! luckily pretty sammy saved the day~
and tenchi and sasami's mom is hilarious. she sure loves karaoke.. lol
Feb 24, 2020 8:49 PM

Dec 2008
The villain was pretty unique, I thought.

And that end song! Did Matsumoto Rica just sing a song about gay love, I love it. 😭 She's a great singer.

Edit: Yes!!!

Jul 31, 2021 6:34 PM

Feb 2014
Once again the Engrish in this episode was great xD

This show is pretty ridiculous lol. But like didn't Sammy want to transform in secret last episode? Yet in this episode she transformed in the middle of Akihabara?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2022 7:35 AM

Nov 2017
Crashing the moon into the earth in an effort to build an empire. Well, when fella has that much money, you can basically do whatever you want lol.

Golly, even in this anime, they made Akihabara look all high tech and stuff. It does make me wonder what life in Japan was like back then.

Tenchi and Sasami's mom is so funny!~
Jun 1, 2023 10:59 PM

May 2010
Man, they're really shooting deep with this satire, eh? I definitely felt a very nostalgic 90's angst towards Bill Gates in this episode, and a weirdly prescient critique of software in general ("to achieve our goals, we must standardize the users, not just the software"). That's the same kind of shit I hear people talking about nowadays with regards to social media, but back in the 90's this had to sound more like a far-fetched anime plot than it does today. And of course, the punchline still rings true to anyone who has tried to use technology with their grandparents LOL, after all this drama and conflict about taking over the world and shit, most people don't care at all because they just want to sing karaoke or something like that!
“Money can't buy dere”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Episode 3 Discussion

silverwalls - May 9, 2015

3 by Starchaser »»
Jun 13, 2022 7:34 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Episode 1 Discussion

silverwalls - May 8, 2015

3 by Starchaser »»
May 30, 2022 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.