Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 28, 2015 5:39 AM

Nov 2014
Okay, they are already planning out the dubs to Book of Circus, but I am wondering who is going to voice Joker and the others. Vic Mignogna is such an amazing voice-actor, so I am hoping for him to voice Joker, what about you? ~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2015 5:30 PM
Jan 2014
Yup. I hope Vic will play Joker. I can see it.
Jul 25, 2015 8:13 AM

Jun 2015
I hope they get actual British actors to play the roles. The fake accents from the previous dubs can be a real turn-off.
Sep 15, 2015 7:28 PM

Sep 2015
I kinda think Chuck Huber, Kyle Hebert, or Sonny Strait would be good for Joker. Dagger or Peter fits Vic Mignogna more.
Sep 15, 2015 7:38 PM

Sep 2013
Link?
Oct 15, 2015 2:20 PM

Mar 2013
AltoRoark99 said:
I hope they get actual British actors to play the roles. The fake accents from the previous dubs can be a real turn-off.

You say this but I'm British and it never bothered me. In fact, Black Butler is insanely popular here, the biggest anime you see getting cosplayed and merch sold for at cons, or at least the ones I've been to. I'm sure if the accents were bad, the UK would be the first to complain about them lol.
Nov 1, 2015 1:05 PM

Mar 2014
straggy said:
AltoRoark99 said:

You say this but I'm British and it never bothered me. In fact, Black Butler is insanely popular here, the biggest anime you see getting cosplayed and merch sold for at cons, or at least the ones I've been to. I'm sure if the accents were bad, the UK would be the first to complain about them lol.

im british and yes at first some of the characters accents annoyed me like ciel's but i eventually got used to it. I loved sebastian and grells voices. It was the same deal as hellsing ultimate.
Dec 25, 2015 7:09 PM

Dec 2015
TheOneOfSeven said:
Okay, they are already planning out the dubs to Book of Circus, but I am wondering who is going to voice Joker and the others. Vic Mignogna is such an amazing voice-actor, so I am hoping for him to voice Joker, what about you? ~

I actually once pictured Joker with the voice of Vic Minogna.

But Seriously, What is keeping Funimation from dubbing it? It's been almost two years since they got the rights to it and yet they have done NOTHING with it!

What is taking them so freaking long!?
Mar 22, 2016 11:45 PM
Feb 2016
TheOneOfSeven said:

AltoRoark99 said:

😞 The dubs for the first two episodes are out, so prepare to be disappointed. I suggest you stick to subs.
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Mar 23, 2016 6:33 AM

Nov 2014
StarsOfRust said:
TheOneOfSeven said:

AltoRoark99 said:

😞 The dubs for the first two episodes are out, so prepare to be disappointed. I suggest you stick to subs.
Depends who you are speaking with :o I think I won't be disappointed cx I have seen the subs owo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2016 11:31 PM
Feb 2016
😞 The dubs for the first two episodes are out, so prepare to be disappointed. I suggest you stick to subs.[/quote] Depends who you are speaking with :o I think I won't be disappointed cx I have seen the subs owo[/quote]

Okay, be my guest.. Watch it in Dubs. I can respect your opinion. You should judge it yourself on which is better. I was just saying I was disappointed though.😔
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Apr 2, 2016 4:01 PM

Jul 2008
The rest of the season's episodes (dubbed in english) will be released on April 19th, 2016; I'm so excited!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-13/funimation-reveals-black-butler-book-of-circus-and-book-of-murder-anime-casts-release-dates/.98650

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

150 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

131 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

98 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

80 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

93 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 7:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.