Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2010 3:45 AM

Oct 2008
...Busted. Poor Miyoshi. :( Iwase is still up herself as always.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 13, 2010 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
Naruleach said:
I do not support
Takagi x Iwase

Also, Iwase needs to GTFO. Seriously how annoying can you possibly be, everything is a freaking competition for her, no matter what you say THERE'S NO PLEASING HER. I hate these kind of people =_=

Also I feel for Miyoshi, but she should talk with Takagi first before immediately drawing conclusions...
Sep 29, 2010 8:42 AM
Jun 2010
Man I feel sorry for Miyoshi even though he's not really cheating on her lol

Oct 24, 2010 1:30 AM

Jun 2009
Omg! Iwase so not cool, it's been years but still she always look to Takagi as a rival on whatever he do..

If you are a serious or what reader just go for a novel,

Kato and Nakai looking chummy - - - Aoki's long pause after hearing about Nakai (what could it mean?)

Iwase - Takagi - Miyoshi

its 4am I really want to sleep but the next chapter is really intriguing
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 1, 2012 4:27 PM

Mar 2011
Great chapter. I think the shading in the artwork was especially good in this chapter.
Jun 24, 2012 4:53 AM

Oct 2008
Iwase writing manga? Talk about being desperate. She shouldn't do it if she doesn't even like it. And Aoki liking Nakai? Is she the type who likes the first person to confess to her? I would've wanted her for Takagi. Damn, even Hiramaru might be better for her. Miyoshi. I don't know, but I don't feel sorry for her. Well, maybe just a bit. But the last part was so not like her. Acting pitiful and weak all of a sudden. I would be happy if the author would change their minds about Miyoshi x Shujin pair-up.
Dec 26, 2012 7:55 AM

Sep 2011
Iwase meets with Akito at "surprise" at the zoo with Yuriko. She gives a book to Akito which has a letter of love... A little later in the apartament both of the boys go to a meeting and Kaya stays in the apartament and discover the letter... Is that the final of the couple?
Jul 25, 2014 2:53 AM

Dec 2013
They'll probably get through it with a little bit of talk, else, I'd like to see Shuji x Aoki
May 11, 2016 5:54 PM

Jan 2016
Wow, Iwase is gorgeous! But lol, her social skills are clearly abysmal.

Next to Iwase, Aoki looks very docile and soft-spoken.

And good for Nakai. That girl is a muuuch better fit for him.
Nov 11, 2021 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
funny that when you reading bakuman which is about behind the scenes of manga you kinda see the editor's touch itself in the same manga it talking about lol
editor: create a fight between the authors and the editor!
ohba: *mashiro vs miura*
editor: make aoki with romance
ohba: *takagi making aoki starting to like him*
editor: now make some good usual TV drama with it
ohba: *takagi meets iwase and getting a letter he doesn't know about and miyoshi founds out about it*
LOL
it's really doesn't feel much as bakuman if there wouldn't be some manga talking around it xD

iwase is too obsessed with takagi.

and i'm really pitying miyoshy, she doesn't deserves it. she maybe not the smartest or the prettiest girl in this manga, but she's much more than iwase and aoki to mashiro and takagi in some way. damn, she came to their studio to clean it, making herself helpful to them, she's much better than iwase that just wants takagi for her own needs.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 168 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Shih - Feb 22, 2012

52 by Adriannitro »»
May 6, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.