Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 9:44 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kay, it wasn't the best written BL romance but I really enjoyed the mystery/crime/police subplots! Plus, love the clean art style and masculine men.

So, a generous 7/10
Nov 6, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2013
As a fan of mystery and crime, I couldn't help but actually love this. It was a long way for Koga to finally give up but it was worth it. I liked the masculine men as well.
Jan 2, 2017 11:52 PM
Aug 2013
Takatsuki-sensei is really good at drawing. I liked this one better cause the main couple have "seme appearance" and they argued till the end to set the neko. It was fun how precious his buttons were haha
The story is different that she usually does and it mades me love it. I'm pretty sad about the vet. A tear fell over my face, but it's just because I'm sleepy. 8/10 ♡
TaiyourinJan 2, 2017 11:57 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » T×S Chapter 1 Discussion

Passionate-kun - Aug 7, 2013

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 13, 2014 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.