Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2014 2:35 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Weird start so far. While I'm not fond of the characters yet, it seems like the manga is self aware of its premise..

Yeah I think I'll put this on hold. Too silly and I had to pinch myself to stop reading this about half way through.
Aug 18, 2014 12:40 AM

Sep 2011
It's pretty funny in a sick way actually. I mean it's title is masochistic princess so people should sort of expect this, but what is funny about it is that it is making fun of itself and the genre, it's very tongue in cheek and sarcastic humor, so I guess either you get that or you don't, actually it's funny if you have a sick sense of humor. If you don't then don't read it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » M-shiki Princess Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 2, 2015 8:23 AM

Poll: » M-shiki Princess Chapter 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 14, 2014

1 by inzaratha »»
Aug 18, 2014 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.