Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 9, 2009 6:12 PM

May 2009
BTW

Hey people. I think we've forgotten something. Oh right. What's her name ? Hinata.

WAKE UP KISHI
Oct 9, 2009 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
I lol'd. Great chapter.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 10 = moon
great deductive abilities there
Oct 9, 2009 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
LemonLyme said:
I lol'd. Great chapter.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 10 = moon
great deductive abilities there
Gotta love Kishimoto right?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 9, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2009
Plays "War" by Sick Puppies
Oct 9, 2009 10:06 PM

Feb 2009
does madara/Akatsuk still control Amegakure(hidden village of rain)? is it going to be the 5 village vs one lol?
mayweather p4p king

Oct 9, 2009 10:33 PM

Jul 2007
Nanakogin said:

Hey people. I think we've forgotten something. Oh right. What's her name ? Hinata.

Who's that?

Seriously, give it up. The only females to ever do something in kishi's world are the ones that look like men *points at Sakura*

Sayuri-Hime said:

Why are you going to be disappointed if it isn't predictable? That's what makes a good manga! Unpredicatability!! Haha. There's no way it's going to end here and now with the remaining four kages facing off against Madara. He just has to disappear. Believe me, the 4th Ninja War WILL be taking place... and I can't wait!!!

Because it is fucking ridiculously predictable(some of us, like me, predicted Madara starting some sort of Ninja War or having some sort of Human Instrumentality Project, a year ago). The thing is that the idea of that was too ridiculous to be taken seriously...

Sadly Kishi likes ridiculous stuff 8D

unellmay said:

No haterz plz

Oh noez, someone has tha opiniunz diffarant than others and does not rate Naruto as teh "10!!111" manga!!! Keeel him!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

rebwaters said:
I get why Eva,,, I haven't even read/watched Lagann and I have no clue why you say this will be like Gantz :/ XD

OH come one - skiny people in suits fighting ridiculously looking creatures and plot making absolutelly no sense.

Although in case of Gantz - its pulled out perfectly, while in case of Naruto - it has turned into fanfiction.

rebwaters said:

The plan is... BAAAAD... What comes with it is the interesting stuff... Can you imagine what will happen with the Naruto Universe if he succeeds?

Considering Kishi just ripped his brother's manga plot, Ill go in and acept the ridiculous idea of Danzou being Madara too, or something. =D

Seriously, going by 666Satan:
Madara = Amaterasu Miko = Danzou
Pain = Commander Zenom(minus the awesome design)
Hinata = Mei(minus the awesome design)
Sakura = Ruby(minus the awesome design)

Madara's Eye of the Moon = Miko's Kaballah Unity plan, if you take away the perfect and interesting logic Kishi's brother used to back that up in 666satan.

rebwaters said:

Well the 4th Ninja War looks promising.... But what Army does Madara plans to use? Why I feel it's Konohagakure... YEs.... He will somehow control Konoha through a weird medium and they will be his Army...

He will pull out something like zombies from his pocket space, I bet. and tailed beasts obviously, so Kishi can rip off his Brother's "Let's catch the Sephiroths" plot line, while dumbing it down to ridiculous levels.

rebwaters said:

Yes.... They are important to understand the World... YES... but... why it has always to be the eyes in Kishi's case... I can't understand why he has such fetish... BTW just as someone said.... Why the Byakugan is not needed to pull out the Moon's Eye Plan? Eye bloodline right? Oh well only Kishi knows where's he's going....

This answers it:
Eye Fetish

rebwaters said:
But come on! the Juubi's body was made of pure rock? WTF!!!!

I doubt Juubi was made of pure rock. Most likely rock is only a shell to contain him.

There's only one beast to be made out of pure rock

kiimsz said:
does madara/Akatsuk still control Amegakure(hidden village of rain)? is it going to be the 5 village vs one lol?

No. Konan is in charge of it and they will most likely ally themselves with Naruto and be the ORB(gundam Gay seed) equivalent of narutoverse.
Oct 9, 2009 10:53 PM

May 2009
Fai said:
Sadly Kishi likes ridiculous stuff 8D

Apparently so do you because you keep reading!!! ; D Suckaaaaaaa!!!
Oct 9, 2009 11:52 PM
May 2008
okay...?
Madara has... no personality? is that the word i'm going for?
i dunno. he didn't sound extra evil or extra nice. like it was monotonous. like telling a boringly normal story.
i don't usually have to say this for a manga, particularly a battle one, but there was not enough drama.

and is the byakugan not cool enough to be needed?

and i thought the whole point was that he was not strong enough to take on all the kages at once so he was hoping for them to turn against each other and then attack... but this way he's declaring war on all of them... and it looks like they're going to team up... so what was the point?
Oct 10, 2009 12:04 AM

Jul 2009
TwilightShiva said:
okay...?
Madara has... no personality? is that the word i'm going for?
i dunno. he didn't sound extra evil or extra nice. like it was monotonous. like telling a boringly normal story.
i don't usually have to say this for a manga, particularly a battle one, but there was not enough drama.

and is the byakugan not cool enough to be needed?

and i thought the whole point was that he was not strong enough to take on all the kages at once so he was hoping for them to turn against each other and then attack... but this way he's declaring war on all of them... and it looks like they're going to team up... so what was the point?

He wanted some lulz and perhaps some sympathy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 10, 2009 9:54 AM

Jul 2007
Well i must say that i have been after a chapter of information for quite some time now, this had it in bulk.. good to see some things made clear.

Might just be me, but i have i noticed particularly with this chapter, that it moved focus from Susuke being the bad guy back to Madura, making it plausible that he might no be a villein.
Oct 10, 2009 12:44 PM

Aug 2009
Frenz said:
Well i must say that i have been after a chapter of information for quite some time now, this had it in bulk.. good to see some things made clear.

Might just be me, but i have i noticed particularly with this chapter, that it moved focus from Susuke being the bad guy back to Madura, making it plausible that he might no be a villein.
Well I don't think Sasuke was much of a villian anyway. He was just making a lot of stupid "villain-ish" choices that never really went anywhere.
Oct 10, 2009 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
Frenz said:

Well I don't think Sasuke was much of a villian anyway. He was just making a lot of stupid "villain-ish" choices that never really went anywhere.

Sasuke is not a villain he's the typical anti hero guy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 10, 2009 1:44 PM

Oct 2008
What a boring cliche plan. Doesn't even make any sense. "I'll project my eye onto the moon and control everyone because the moon was actually some old sage who died off!" The whole fusion thing of the tailed beasts was obviously pulled out of Kishi's ass and I didn't like it one bit.

I also have to ask wtf happened to the byakugan?

And for those who keep asking "what about Hinata," I believe a fourth ninja war just started so I highly doubt they will show anything about Naruto confronting Hinata anytime soon especially since they're miles and miles away.
Oct 10, 2009 1:55 PM

Sep 2009
I think Kishi could have made a better plan... but w/e the manga is addictive anyway and I can't stop reading it >.>

I wonder if we will get to see 8 tails next chapter.
MaroonedRainbowOct 10, 2009 2:04 PM
Oct 10, 2009 1:57 PM

Jul 2009
MaroonedRainbow said:
I think Kubo could have made a better plan... but w/e the manga is addictive anyway and I can't stop reading it >.>

but we already saw it
Oct 10, 2009 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
unellmay said:
MaroonedRainbow said:
I think Kishi could have made a better plan... but w/e the manga is addictive anyway and I can't stop reading it >.>

but we already saw it

I meant in a way to see what is he doing.
Oct 10, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
MaroonedRainbow said:
unellmay said:
MaroonedRainbow said:

but we already saw it

I meant in a way to see what is he doing.

he's obviously chilling at a beach
Oct 10, 2009 9:57 PM
Jun 2009
Needs moar Killerbee.
Oct 11, 2009 7:11 AM

Jan 2009
kazerfozl said:
So it seems that Naruto has become a combination of Eva, Gurren Lagann, and Gantz

why gantz?
Oct 11, 2009 7:17 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, Gurren Lagann is already a combination of Furi Kuri, Top Wo Narae and Evangelion (for some parts), so...
Oct 11, 2009 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
Not "Too" bad a chapter.
Actually it depends on what will come later.
So, we have Madara who has revealed his plan of uniting & conquering the world at the same time by an illusionary dream-like state induced by the "Moon-Eye" (Kinda reminds me of Evangelion, GunXSwords & Read or Die) & then threatened the Kages saying "Join me & unify the world or DIE".
The above can turn out to be one of the two things:
1) He is a crazy yet smart Megalomaniac, who revealed his plan to the Kages as it's completion would require something which he is yet to reveal & the action the Kages will now take will be instrumental in it's completion. (This would be the more sensible plotline)
2) He is just a plain old crazy Megalomaniac who actually belived that the Kages are dumb enough to agree with him & also he was dying to tell everyone about his deliciously evil plan. (This would be the more stupid plotline). He probably got this idea from a "How to take over the World - Sharingan Version" guide book.

Either ways he IS a crazy Megalomaniac who believes that his plan is actually gonna be of some GOOD to the world (Thus the carzy part).

As far as the stupidness of the plan is concerned, I wouldn't blame Kishimoto. Afterall there aren't many ways to take over the world using the Sharingan & this was probably the best plan (When compared to taking over the world by force as in this case he wouldn't need to fight anymore once he obtains the "Ten-Tails" & there will be no chance of future rebellions or resistance & he will have a planetfull of absolutely obedient slaves). The only reason we find the plan crappy, is coz no one has ever succeeded before, then again, villains ARE destined to ultimately FAIL one way or the other in stories like this.

As far as the "Eye Power Fetish" is concerned, personally I'd go for the TYPE-MOON version anyday when compared to the Naruto version. Only the Sharingan (Normal) looks good. Byakugan probably isn't mentioned anymore as it is the most useless Eye Technique of the three. Also Eye Techinques are more popular (Especially for suggestion, perception, prediction & copying) coz Sight is the sense we depend on the most & that which we percieve our surroundings to be primarily depends on our Sight which overwrites the perception caused by Sound, Smell, Taste or Touch.

Also, I'm currently watching the series for the following questions:
1) What the heck does he want Sasuke for?
2) Who are the remaining members of Akatsuki? (Pain had mentioned in their grand plan that Akatsuki already has a private army of Shinobi's to be used for fighting in & starting Wars)
3) How many Akatsuki members know of Madara's real plan?
4) What is Danzo's role in all this? Is he satisfied with ONE village, when Madar will take over the WORLD? Will he too become a slave if the "Moon Eye" plan succeeds & does he know that?
5) How will thae 4th Ninja War turn out?
6) Will Naruto take control of Kyuubi & will Kyuubi gather the courage to face Madara?
7) What jutsu did Itaichi plant in Naruto?
8) Which charachters will survive till the end?
9) How will the story finally end?
Oct 11, 2009 4:59 PM

Oct 2008
AC1D said:
kazerfozl said:
So it seems that Naruto has become a combination of Eva, Gurren Lagann, and Gantz

why gantz?

Let me answer with a quote on the SAME page as your post.

Fai said:
rebwaters said:
I get why Eva,,, I haven't even read/watched Lagann and I have no clue why you say this will be like Gantz :/ XD

OH come one - skiny people in suits fighting ridiculously looking creatures and plot making absolutelly no sense.

Although in case of Gantz - its pulled out perfectly, while in case of Naruto - it has turned into fanfiction.
Oct 12, 2009 6:36 AM

May 2009
Snuffy said:
in case of Naruto - it has turned into fanfiction.

Fanfiction? Where in the world do you get that? Last I checked, fanfiction is written by FANS, not the original author.
Oct 12, 2009 8:15 AM

Jul 2007
Sayuri-Hime said:
Snuffy said:
in case of Naruto - it has turned into fanfiction.

Fanfiction? Where in the world do you get that? Last I checked, fanfiction is written by FANS, not the original author.

In this case it goes by the quality of writing.

Generally - fanfiction is almost always worse than original material.

However few latest chapters of Naruto, ever since the ending of Pain Arc, felt like something some yaoi fangirl would have written.

So yes, once source material devolves into fanfiction level it gets turned into fanfiction. ;)
Oct 13, 2009 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
Oh so Rinengan isnt the strongest, I like how this chapter is going.. coz way back those host and kyubi's origin confuses me
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 9, 2018 1:51 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, he wants to become the Jinchuriki of the Juubi!
Hm, his plan is cool, that Genjutsu is the only way to save the world.
Mar 11, 2021 10:49 PM

Apr 2020
Its fucking wartime!
Play battle music!
THIS WAS EPIC!!!!!!
Please don't go downhill!
--AbiSa--
Apr 25, 2021 11:16 AM

Jan 2020
Tobi declared war! Now we will start the longest arc in history

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.