Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2014 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, it looks like Jig really is unstable, just killing all those people and denying that he did it. It's most likely the wings that are making him act like that though, considering the fact that they're turning Jig into a dragon. I wonder if Souya will be able to help Jig control his wings, I can kind of see where things could go from there.
Jun 17, 2014 8:13 AM
Sep 2012
Amazing chapter
"I got a life in my grip, she holding tight to my wrist
She screaming: "Don't let me slip"
She see the tears in my eyes, I see the fear on her lips"
Jun 18, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
any links? sub scans doesnt even have it up.
Jun 19, 2014 10:20 AM

Mar 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
any links? sub scans doesnt even have it up.

Sub scans doesn't have it up, but I can link you some chinese scans and the translation.
Just scroll down and you'll find the chapters:
http://www.tuku.cc/comic/13266/

translation:
http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/39958
ErdbeerlimoJun 19, 2014 10:31 AM
Jun 19, 2014 11:54 AM

Apr 2010
Just read it, it was great again! His past was predicable to some extent, the director plan are still up in the air, but she needs our mc for making them work. Not exactly sure where this is heading at all, we got that interesting conversation with some characters that I have no idea who they are, the capital business is still untouched for now... And that last page!
Jun 19, 2014 4:16 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, this is becoming a bit unpredictable but I hope they can deal with Jig soon.
Jun 19, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
TiagoCosta said:
Just read it, it was great again! His past was predicable to some extent, the director plan are still up in the air, but she needs our mc for making them work. Not exactly sure where this is heading at all, we got that interesting conversation with some characters that I have no idea who they are, the capital business is still untouched for now... And that last page!

After rereading the chapter, I noticed some stuff that could be added on to this; the director made a mention of another kid who died from the dragon transformation. I'm not sure when it'll be mentioned or if it'll be mentioned again, but it at least raises more questions. I also have to add the fact that we still don't know that much about Troma yet, things can go anywhere at this point. Man I'm falling in love with this manga.
Jun 20, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
45Ravager said:
TiagoCosta said:

After rereading the chapter, I noticed some stuff that could be added on to this; the director made a mention of another kid who died from the dragon transformation. I'm not sure when it'll be mentioned or if it'll be mentioned again, but it at least raises more questions. I also have to add the fact that we still don't know that much about Troma yet, things can go anywhere at this point. Man I'm falling in love with this manga.

I know how you feel, but I'm afraid of feeling this way, considering the high risk of being canceled without even finishing the arc properly.
Dec 8, 2014 5:17 AM

Jun 2013
does this mean that Sieg has been under a delusion and that his family is actually dead? then how come he got replies from the place where he sent the letter? alice mentioned a few chapters back that he received replies right? o.O

More topics from this board

» Stealth Symphony Chapter 11.5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

4 by Neostorm-X »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:47 PM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 20 Discussion

27CansOfTuna - Jul 14, 2014

23 by Yurue »»
Apr 27, 2016 6:35 PM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

11 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:26 AM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2014

9 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:13 AM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

7 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.