Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2014 1:08 PM
Mar 2013
I just finished watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh where Tea and Yugi talk about which Yugioh cards best represent them. For Yugi, the card that represented him the most was Maha Vailo (correct spelling?).

Me and brother were talking a while ago and he said he was most like Neo the magic swordsman >.>

I don't think that's like him at all because Neo is a light monster and my brother is as evil as a person can get. Honestly, anyone who wakes someone by splashing them with cold water is evil in my book.

I'd like to say Dark Magician Girl personifies me but I'm nowhere near as flashy in real life. I'd be more like the Princess of Tsurugi because she looks like someone who's calm and even-natured.

Anyway, for those of you who watch Yugioh (and even for those that don't but know about it) what kind of card best represents you?
Mar 3, 2014 1:11 PM

Feb 2013
You mean Yugi and Anzu.
And about the card the one that fits me is The Winged Dragon Of Ra.
Mar 3, 2014 1:17 PM

Oct 2013
For me it would be the silent magician since I am pretty quiet irl.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
Mar 3, 2014 1:20 PM

Nov 2013
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Dragons are Awesome.
Mar 3, 2014 1:23 PM
Mar 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:
You mean Yugi and Anzu.
Yeah Anzu, sorry I'm used to her english name since I watch the dub. Anyway, any reason why you'd choose that Ra instead of the other two god cards?
Mar 3, 2014 1:33 PM

Feb 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:
You mean Yugi and Anzu.
Yeah Anzu, sorry I'm used to her english name since I watch the dub. Anyway, any reason why you'd choose that Ra instead of the other two god cards?

It looks a lot cooler that Slifer and Obelisk and it's the strongest among the god cards.
And also because Marik had it, the best Yu Gi Oh villain in my opinion.
I didn't really like Bakura that much.
Mar 3, 2014 1:37 PM
Mar 2013
Botato said:
I agree completely. But why would you be a BEUD and not a FGD Dragon? Or a Red Eyes? What makes the BEUD so special to you?

Lol I asked this to one of my friends on skype and this was their response:

I'd be a Jinzo because I have the ability to see through traps
emeraldrosaryMar 3, 2014 1:42 PM
Mar 4, 2014 7:46 AM

Nov 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Botato said:
I agree completely. But why would you be a BEUD and not a FGD Dragon? Or a Red Eyes? What makes the BEUD so special to you?

Lol I asked this to one of my friends on skype and this was their response:

I'd be a Jinzo because I have the ability to see through traps

I remember way back when I was watching this show on tv, I got the chills when it was summoned. I've liked this particular dragon ever since. Also it looks the most badass imo.
Red Eyes is cool too, my second favorite dragon especially with the metal upgrade (forgot what that form is called).
Five headed has two too many heads. I don't know, I never really liked it that much :p
Mar 7, 2014 6:05 AM
Mar 2013
Zeronex said:
For me it would be the silent magician since I am pretty quiet irl.
Aww, that's pretty cute. I'd imagine a lot of people can relate to the silent magician.

orithyea said:
I'd say I'm pretty much the Spirit of the Winds. I like to go about with my own pace and when I get pissed off I get really pissed off. I'm pretty attached to the Mystical Elf, too. I'm not one to initiate the first attack.
I've never heard of Spirit of Winds before, but I read up on it. So that means you're free spirited and love to have the freedom to do whatever you want to do irl.
Mar 7, 2014 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
I guess I can be described like Winged Kuriboh (from GX if you don't know). I'm resistance to a pain but when I explode I can have great impact like Winged Kuriboh LV10. That or I'm Black Winged Dragon (from 5D's this time) that absorb other pain and can let it out to other at will.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 7, 2014 6:17 AM

Jun 2012
Blaster Blade, oh wait...
Mar 7, 2014 6:26 AM

Mar 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I see what you did there.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 7, 2014 6:39 AM
Mar 2013
NeoAnkara said:
I guess I can be described like Winged Kuriboh (from GX if you don't know). I'm resistance to a pain but when I explode I can have great impact like Winged Kuriboh LV10. That or I'm Black Winged Dragon (from 5D's this time) that absorb other pain and can let it out to other at will.
So let me see here...your resistant to pain and you don't like to fight if you can help it. So I'm guessing you like to resolve things by talking first and if that doesn't work you go super saiyan?

Also, with the black winged dragn you absorb others pain and release it back. Does that mean you hold grudges and wait for a chance to get revenge on people?

NeoAnkara said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
They say a joke becomes useless once it's explained but I really want to know cause I'm in the dark here ^^
Mar 7, 2014 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
emeraldrosary said:
NeoAnkara said:
So let me see here...your resistant to pain and you don't like to fight if you can help it. So I'm guessing you like to resolve things by talking first and if that doesn't work you go super saiyan?

Also, with the black winged dragn you absorb others pain and release it back. Does that mean you hold grudges and wait for a chance to get revenge on people?
More or less something like that. Though not getting into revenge per see but I'm scary when I snap.

emeraldrosary said:
NeoAnkara said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
They say a joke becomes useless once it's explained but I really want to know cause I'm in the dark here ^^
That's not YGO card. It is Cardfight! Vanguard card MC ace and avatar. I'm suggest you watch it because it is the only card game that can at least have a chance standing next to YGO to me.
Oct 18, 2014 8:31 PM

Jul 2012
for me i think it's "change of heart" magic card

Oct 18, 2014 8:39 PM

Nov 2012
Obelisk the Tormentor
Jul 28, 2016 10:10 PM
Jul 2016
I was thinking that mine would be Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl.. but then thought abut it again.. and think that it's actually Slifer the Sky Dragon..
Feb 7, 2023 8:28 AM
Dec 2017
I am the shadow realm incarnate itself lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 15 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

12 by DarknessRider »»
Jun 4, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

EvianBubble - Sep 12, 2010

16 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 45 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 25, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 42 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 23, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 39 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 22, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 24, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.