Feb 4, 2017
Rate of three (poor)
seen via Japanese raw per-say ( there is no English to what i watched but there was a title line or two of Japanese text. Other than that no vocals/ Japanese words.)
1. in terms of art there was a clear distinction between whom is who. Granted it could be more clear other than a color difference but clear to some regard.
2.audio or music was somewhat scene putting. In some scenes the music seemed to blend in. While in others either a little bit or not at all.
1.plot in general was a mess. It took viewing the entirety of the film with
a little common scene to figured out what was going on. Not at all clear from the get go.
2. You know the times where something is said or done discretely? well, they have a moment or two of those but one that is said has no indications on what it was being elaborated? Which begs the question why show it?
3.Art. What a poor production. The budget must have been low. My take was the art was just the first stages of sketches with colors put in.
4. Also the art's backgrounds in some of the scenes were pathetic. Just random colors with no clear line. Was i floating? was i looking at a painting? you can't say that was shown was actually that!
5. Characters shown did not have a background at all
6. The way the film started could have been greatly improved. A lot of context for character plot/development was lost.
conclusion: watch if you want to watch. There is no real benefit at all. You will learn nothing. The sex scenes could greatly be improved. Maybe worth watching if you want to see a world slightly unlike the one we live in. A more drawn one so to speak.
What did you think of this review?