[A 2-Minute Guide about Manners in the Movie Theater]
Before the movie “No Game No Life: Zero” began, this 2-minute theater animation was created to showcase what manners you should and shouldn’t be doing in the movie theater.
To demonstrate these manners, cute Chibi art style versions of Shiro, Sora, Stephanie Dola, and Jibril narrate, and perform outrageous and funny skits to highlight them.
The voice actors, particularly Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Ai Kayano, who play Sora and Shiro, respectively, do an excellent job informing us of these manners. Also, a special mention to Yukari Tamura and Yoko Hikasa, who play Jibril and Stephanie Dola, respectively, for providing
additional comedic moments.
The animations are somewhat choppy, but for a 2-minute theater animation, this is negligible and has no effect on the overall message that this theater animation was trying to convey.
These are the Ten Rules (i.e., manners) for watching “No Game No Life: Zero”:
1. Mute your mobile phone
2. Any conversation during the watching are forbidden.
3. It’s forbidden to use fire in the building of the cinema.
4. It’s forbidden to use magic in the building of the cinema.
5. Carrying dangerous things is strictly prohibited.
6. Do not disturb people around you.
7. Recording is strictly prohibited.
8. Dispose of garbage in the trash cans
9. All the above rules are binding. In the name of the Blank.
10. Let’s enjoy the movie.
This was a great instructional video about manners in the movie theater, and it makes me wish more movie theaters incorporated something like this.