Namamura Akitoshi is a college student who looks weak. He confesses his love to his girl friend, but she refused him saying he looks weak. He makes up his mind to do construction job to become strong. However, all the people he meets there are strange women. As an entrance examination, the manager forces him to make love with her.
Note of caution: This is hentai. If you are not looking for H-anime, please direct your attemtion elsewhere.
At first glance, Women at Work seems just like any other hentai title. However, if you look closely, you can see that it is actually rather different from other hentai simply because of character molding. The main character is a wimpy guy who is turned down by the girl he loves because of said wimpiness. In an effort to prove himself to her, he decides to get a job at a construction site, where he will be paid to do manual labor that would increase his muscle mass.
Of course, when he gets right into the interview, his stamina is tested.
He is thrown into a world of hard work and sex, and he doesn't expect the latter. He feels as if he is in a paralell universe where everything seems to involve sex. One thing that sets apart this from other hentai titles is that he keeps running into sexual situations unexpectedly, instead of going in pursuit of them. Another thing is that not all of the characters he gets involved with unexpectedly look exactly the same in the sense that we expect from every hentai title, which makes it seem slightly more original than the other titles contending with it.
Overall, this hentai title is certainly viewable, and I reccommend giving it a try at least. It isn't the very best out there, but it shouldn't leave you gagging or dissatisfied like some will.
oh god its like watching the incredible hulk having sex. College kid gets turned down by a chick for looking like a "wimp" and he finds a flier about a construction job and it seems everything that happens on the job regards sex..
The only memorable thing about this hentai is taka the super mega incredible Hulk looking woman sex scene I think I need to go take a long cold shower :(
I personally really liked this. It doesn't take itself seriously and it's actually funny. (With humor, not because it was so bad it was funny)
I think the scene with Taka, the female character built like a very large, musclebound man with large breasts, is picked on a bit unfairly. I admit, I'm not into body building women, but I liked the character. Eeeeeevery other female character has their own scene (literally), it only makes sense she gets some action, too!
Anyway, point is, lots of sex, lots of humor, definitely wish it continued.
Ok ok, I know that the girl on the cover (her name's Taka btw) isn't the most appealing out there, but believe me when I say that this one's worth checking out and that you'd be glad you gave it a try.
* The characters. They're all pretty lovable in their own way since the cast is pretty diverse. From the trapdude, to the muscle chick, to the mangaka, they're all pretty great.
* The plot. Let's just say that half of the time I spent watching this was spent laughing at the comedic interactions between the cast for most of the first
episode. The premise was nice, everything in the middle was handled pretty well and damn, when was the last time I saw a hentai episode that tried to end things on a really cheerful and philosophical note, because this one did it pretty well.
* The soundtrack. Pretty rare for me to have my attention grabbed by a hentai anime's soundtrack but this one definitely stood out for me. It has that slice of life vibe to it which reminds me of a couple tracks from Welcome to the NHK and made me feel nostalgic.
* The art and animation. I'll say the character designs were pretty great and that the overall artwork for it was pretty neat. Animations are pretty high quality too, especially with the high amount of scenes with the different girls especially for episode2.
* It's a preference thing. Just a really minor thing but though the show is pretty basic for the most part, there could be a couple things that just might not completely get the viewers interest. Most specifically Taka(the muscle chick) because it's a pretty ballsy move to put a really muscular chick on your hentai and actually give her scenes but you can skip that if you don't want to see it maybe, but like I said earlier, the characters are really lovable and Taka is probably at the top of that list for this show. Also trapdude so yeah.
Things that might turn you off:
A pretty solid release. Most of the first ep focuses on the premise and character introductions while the second ep is more on just him going around sexing the girls(or getting sexed by them). Don't let anything put you off from watching it because the show has a lot to offer with both of its episodes. Spent a lot of time laughing and thoroughly enjoying this one and hope you give it a shot too and yeah, enjoy.