Edit Anime Information

Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama OVA vs. Genius 10

English: The Prince of Tennis II OVA vs Genius10
Synonyms: New Prince of Tennis OVA vs. Genius10, Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama OVA, New Prince of Tennis OVA vs Genius10
Japanese: 新テニスの王子様 OVA vs Genius10

Type: OVA
Aired: Oct 29, 2014 to Jun 26, 2015
Producers: Nihon Ad Systems
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Production I.G, M.S.C
Source: Manga
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jul 12, 2015
Ochiibi (All reviews)
Warning: This is not tennis.

If you've watched the original Prince of Tennis, you'll definitely see how crappy the New PoT is.

Prince of Tennis is one of the best franchise in Japan. The reason why this series got a lot of adoptions is because of how high their sells are. Even I cannot believe how many the tenipuri fans are. As long as the anime sells, they'll make a new adoption. Not concerned if it 's good or not. And in our case, it is not.

In this series, tennis isn't even tennis anymore. They introduced a lot of violent techniques. A glowing shot that read more
Jul 11, 2015
ShenanigansCubed (All reviews)
This is my first review and what would be more perfect than reviewing the continuation of one of my favourite sports anime of all time? There won't be any major spoilers in this review.
~Story~
Comparing to the bare bones storyline of New Prince of Tennis, this story is slightly better but still quite boring. They're still in the training camp doing training camp things but they have a shuffle match against the first strings (basically all of them are overpowered as hell) who have just returned and that's it. Literally it. Still lacking but good enough i guess. 5/10
~Art~
Looks good. People move ok enough although read more