Edit Anime Information

Premiered: Summer 1994
Broadcast: Unknown
Studios: J.C.Staff
Source: Original
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 6.121 (scored by 574 users)

Jul 5, 2009
Retro8bit (All reviews)
What do you get if you take elements from "Pro Wrestling, Power Rangers and Angelic Layer", mix them in a blender and crank it up to high? Well aside from having a broken blender on your hands, the combination would most likely make "Metal Fighter Miku".

Story: 7/10
Taking place in the near future, wrestling is not what it use to be. Gone are the days where two opponents would get in the ring, and fight each other hand to hand until the other was pinned. In this era fighters have now dawned metal suits, which strengthens their moves ten times over, thus calling it "Neo Wrestling!" read more
Apr 2, 2009
sidana (All reviews)
This anime was truly amazing when I watched it as a child. The beginning and ending songs were catchy, the characters were likable, etc. If you like animes that have the girl character that grows into some type of role, then you'll love this one.

It kind of reminds me of Sailor Moon, how Usagi was ridiculously clumsy and stuff for awhile but then she grew into her role. It's also similar in that respect to Kaleido Star. Sora wasn't the best until she worked at it. So is Miku :) I definitely recommend it to any who are looking for that type of anime :)
Aug 22, 2015
AmberAmethyst (All reviews)
I came across this title by accident, but the concept sounded interesting, so I gave it a try and I did enjoy it.

Story:

The story is straight forward. It's about a group of pro wrestlers by the name of The Pretty Four, who enter a tournament to be the best.

The plot is easy to follow. The girls fight their opponents, and in some episodes face deeper dilemmas. It's nothing ground breaking, or complex, but it is entertaining, and something light to watch.

There is one episode that strikes me as out there (I just didn't think it fit with the rest of the series), but read more