Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2009
mangamuscle said:
ssjokg said:
So basically the story is more what everyone else except what Kamachi(and us) want.

These guys have no appeal whatsoever.They make Sugou and Kayaba from SAO look like the how antagonists should be.

<sarcasm>gee, so you know what we the fans want, glad to met you, that means disc sales for this series are going to tank, aren't they</sarcasm>

Have you read the posts in the threads after the Sisters arc?

Raildex fans want a story that 1)is good and 2) doesnt mess up the rest of the rest stoyline.
So far we dont have that.
What we got is moe scenes to please "fans" that focus to what the both Railgun and Index arent about.

And sales dont show quality.Something this arc really lacks.
Sep 7, 2013 12:14 PM

May 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Didn't they spend a whole night in the hospital, watching over filler-loli? And if not, then when did the scene with MISAKA imouto meeting filler-loli happen?

AFAIK in hospitals only blood relatives are allowed to sleep in the same room as a patient, so if they stayed the night they slept in the waiting area outside her room.

ssjokg said:

Raildex fans want a story that 1)is good and 2) doesnt mess up the rest of the rest stoyline.
What we got is moe scenes to please "fans" that focus to what the both Railgun and Index arent about.

That is nothing more than your personal opinion, sales are the real test of popularity (or lack thereof) of a certain series if anything is lacking (plot, animation, character design, special effects, etc) then sales will suffer. Talking about quality is playing the "what I like is quality, what is popular is garbage" card.
mangamuscleSep 7, 2013 12:21 PM
Sep 7, 2013 12:18 PM

Aug 2009
mangamuscle said:
GuiltyKing said:
Didn't they spend a whole night in the hospital, watching over filler-loli? And if not, then when did the scene with MISAKA imouto meeting filler-loli happen?

AFAIK in hospitals only blood relatives are allowed to sleep in the same room as a patient, so if they stayed the night they slept in the waiting area outside her room.

MISAKA 10032 is Sam Fisher.
Sep 7, 2013 12:23 PM

Feb 2009
GuiltyKing said:
Yes they did. The episode began on the morning of the 27th. Misaka Imouto met Febri when they were sleeping, in other words, the early hours of the 27th.
The day didn't seem to change because the sun is still shining brightly throughout the episode. That's why I said the day was so long and it's still the same day.
Though Kongou said they were searching for the man "the other day" instead of "yesterday" so this is probably the next day already, the 28th.
Either way, it doesn't matter. This arc has became a mess already and this detail won't change things.
belatkuroSep 7, 2013 12:27 PM
Sep 7, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
mangamuscle said:
GuiltyKing said:

ssjokg said:

That is nothing more than your personal opinion, sales are the real test of popularity (or lack thereof) of a certain series if anything is lacking (plot, animation, character design, special effects, etc) then sales will suffer. Talking about quality is playing the "what I like is quality, what is popular is garbage" card.

So people dropping the series and the rank falling is my own personal opinion.And all those accounts that post on how much this arc sucks are all my alt accounts right?

Twilight sold,SAO sold.And they arent what you call quality stories.

Turning Railgun into a moe fest,because that is what it is right now,yes it is garbage.No actually it is worse, it is a pile of shit.
ssjokgSep 7, 2013 1:03 PM
Sep 7, 2013 1:45 PM

May 2013
ssjokg said:
So people dropping the series and the rank falling is my own personal opinion.And all those accounts that post on how much this arc sucks are all my alt accounts right?

All those opinions are irrelevant, because there is no such thing as a negative sale, it does NOT matter how many people disliked a series, it is all about how many people DID liked what they saw (and buy it). To make it even more irrelevant, very few people on the west buy at all any japanese DVD/BD releases, no matter how much the english speaking audience dislikes a series, so even if you infect them with your dislike for a series, it will not affect sales (wait for the english release if you want your comments to have any effect at all.

Twilight sold,SAO sold.And they arent what you call quality stories.

Translation for the readership at large "ssjokg did not like Twilight nor SAO". BTW, I do not like Twilight, but hell will froze over a million times before I waste my time going to a message board of that franchise to tell them about my disgust of said franchise and how low the sales will therefore be, that would be delusional (and a waste of time and energy) to say the least.

Turning Railgun into a moe fest,because that is what it is right now,yes it is garbage.No actually it is worse, it is a pile of shit.

I watched in one go the first Railgun season (with the specials) before starting to watch this and it was from the start a show about "cute (ESP powered) girls doing cute thing", the moe was there from episode 1, you might have put on your goggles to ignore the fact (until it hit you like a ton of bricks), but that is not the show fault.
Sep 7, 2013 2:26 PM

Aug 2009
Except that nobody cares about the sales.The story is what matters and its quality wont change whether it sells well or not.A series can have a great story and sell badly or have a bad story and sell well.Everything after ep16 was far from decent except for a few scenes that are nothing except that.Just scenes.

I liked SAO but it isnt as good as Railgun or Index when written by a capable author.

Season 1 had two arcs that didnt ruin the chars or the story.Having them doing cute things didnt ruin it because that wasnt the focus of the series.
Season 2 has an arc that ruins the chars,the story and has nothing but moe chars doing moe things.

This will probably change after the next ep and we will finally get some plot.Even if that plot messes everything canon it is better than nothing.But I am not expecting much.
ssjokgSep 7, 2013 2:42 PM
Sep 7, 2013 3:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Well, given how crappy the first season anime original arc was, this arc is actually bit better because we got a loli... oh wait...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 7, 2013 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
If Mikoto was going to tell anyone and get them to help, why didn't she tell her massively parallel-computing sister network? I mean hell, she identified a prime suspect just based off subtle biases in Febri's speech pattern...
Sep 7, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2011
wakka9ca said:
Well, given how crappy the first season anime original arc was, this arc is actually bit better because we got a loli... oh wait...

Compared to all the other lolis that are in Raildex i think Febri is probably bottom of the pile, they can not even give us a decent loli in this crappy original arc lol.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Sep 7, 2013 4:36 PM

Jan 2012
Misaka at the preview lol, who are you again?
Sep 7, 2013 5:05 PM
Feb 2012
ITS A GUNDAM.
Sep 7, 2013 5:10 PM
Nov 2010
ssjokg said:
mangamuscle said:
ssjokg said:
So basically the story is more what everyone else except what Kamachi(and us) want.

These guys have no appeal whatsoever.They make Sugou and Kayaba from SAO look like the how antagonists should be.

<sarcasm>gee, so you know what we the fans want, glad to met you, that means disc sales for this series are going to tank, aren't they</sarcasm>

so the post in this thread speak for the whole Japanese Fanbase?
Sep 7, 2013 6:15 PM

Jun 2013
Febri can't live without lollipops man that's cruel
Sep 7, 2013 8:00 PM

Jan 2012
who was that orange haired woman again?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Sep 7, 2013 10:07 PM

Jan 2008
Glad to see that there's going to be more Shinobu.

In the preview..."who were you again?" -- that was predictable, but gets me going every time.
Sep 7, 2013 11:24 PM

Mar 2012
Fuck, you people are worse with willy-nilly spoilers than the fucking SnK board...

This arc ain't so bad. At least it isn't Misaka running around being dumb.
Let's go bowling.
Sep 8, 2013 12:03 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
The powersuit that can take on anti-tank missiles would let the pilot incapacitated from this?And the suit didnt stop so it was a very shitty way to do it.

Where did Misaka see the power suit taking on anti-tank missiles? The suit did stop for a while, meaning her attacks were actually effective. Febri just had to drop Pink Gekota, which leads to the true problem in this scene. Otherwise, everything else is totally okay for me.

ssjokg said:
Touma:There are also a bunch of lighting spears and Iron sand swords and whip attacks.

Your point was that Misaka can sometimes use the Railgun on fodder, by using Touma as an example. This deviates from that.

Besides, I think it was lampshaded by Touma already that she could have instantly killed him with her attacks (if they worked). To paraphrase, "you would have just negated it anyway". Regardless, she has yet to shoot a Railgun at him (except for the aforementioned manga).

ssjokg said:
You compare people that can fight and know the truth of their world with people that cant fight and think that cases like Febli and Banri are few and AC isnt fully responsible for them.
Misaka herself cant take on the darkness alone.But with Saten,Uiharu and Kuroko she is magically capable to do so?Kuroko is a strong esper but not strong enough to face it as seen in Remnant arc.Uiharu is only good for anything PC related and in cases(like with that truck) that arent as twisted as the Level 6 Shift,Dark May project, etc.Saten has a baseball bat.

What you say is perfectly valid, but irrelevant. While I never said that her friends could make any difference (but it's obvious that they will), this is a good opportunity to use that Volume 16 extract again. Did the Amakusa have the slightest chance of standing up to Acqua? No. Did they get involved anyway? Hell yes.

ssjokg said:
And people ask why they need to have their powers changed(Railgun "laser") or Touma to save the day?

I would have preferred it if Misaka just blew Therestina's laz0r away, hehe.
Sep 8, 2013 12:13 AM

Aug 2012
StopDropAndBowl said:
Fuck, you people are worse with willy-nilly spoilers than the fucking SnK board...

This arc ain't so bad. At least it isn't Misaka running around being dumb.

Misaka always runs around being dumb
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Sep 8, 2013 2:14 AM

Jan 2013
Intense Ending, but still a boring arc.
Sep 8, 2013 5:01 AM

Aug 2009
MrJc said:
ssjokg said:
mangamuscle said:
ssjokg said:

so the post in this thread speak for the whole Japanese Fanbase?
They speak about the fanbase that I,we know of.

@Terrie
You mean she doesnt know about the power suits that she saw before?That she never learned that Anti Skill fought them?
Misaka is able to fight a
but a fodder suit can only be stopped for a while?Based on what we have seen her do in manga,novel, and even in the original arc of S1 she wouldnt have a problem with holding back against someone that targets them or not be able to win in against such an opponent.Her Iron Sand attack should have worked in the first place.

It is irrelevant but you still used it first and now again?
The Amakusa didnt have the slightest chance of standing up to Acqua?Yes they did since they did very well.And they were already involved.The Amakusa and everyone else in the magic side was already involved in the
and in whatever darkness the magic side has.Being part of the magic side places you in their darkness.Something that didnt happen for most people in the science side.Saten,Uiharu and Kuroko(till now) have no direct connection to it and dont know about it.That is one of the reasons Misaka never involved them anyway.
And you are basically saying that it doesnt matter the outcome(which wont be good) as long as they are there to help Misaka.

Now explain to me how well would Misaka and co do against SCHOOL,ITEM,GROUP,and a number of Kiharas without only Misaka getting out alive.Because if we call darkness only the "evil council" of this arc then sure no problem in getting them involved.
Sep 8, 2013 6:14 AM

Mar 2012
I liked it.

Sounds like some of you guys need to stop thinking so hard and stop analysing every little detail, as it seems to be killing your enjoyment of the show.

Love the passion though!
Sep 8, 2013 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
An okay episode, just trying to find a cure for Febri about the poison in her body being spread. Well at least her lollipops are there only option but pretty rare to find, well for the next 72 hours. The endings have a few surprises and I can't wait for next week's episode

Sep 8, 2013 8:56 PM

Aug 2012
A loli that needs lollipops to survive...
Sep 8, 2013 9:01 PM

Mar 2012
This arc has some lame gimmicks and some cringe worthy dialogue, but at least things are heating up.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 9, 2013 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
It shouldn't be but I actually shed tears in this episode - I guess seeing how Misaka actually changed from her "have to go it alone" to actually sharing her worry and concern with her friends somehow touched me deeply. So far I find myself quite like this anime original arc - I can see care and effort being given to link the arc to Misaka's development and the events from the Sister's Arc (human clones, Item, Nunotaba Shinobu etc) so that there is a continuity and relevance in the series while compensating for too little Saten, Uiharu and Kuroko in the Sister's Arc.

Anyway, this weekend has been such a great weekend as I shed tears FIVE times in one day, watching Uchouten, Railgun, Monogatari, Symphogear and Fate/kaleid Illya. I have never recalled such a day before...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 9, 2013 1:13 PM
Dec 2012
All the arguing going on in this ep discussion. lol
Sep 9, 2013 3:09 PM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
You mean she doesnt know about the power suits that she saw before?That she never learned that Anti Skill fought them?
Misaka is able to fight a
but a fodder suit can only be stopped for a while?Based on what we have seen her do in manga,novel, and even in the original arc of S1 she wouldnt have a problem with holding back against someone that targets them or not be able to win in against such an opponent.Her Iron Sand attack should have worked in the first place.

It's not that she was only capable of stopping the robot for a while, but that she stopped the robot for a while.

Where has she displayed such fine control to disable a robot without hurting the pilot despite having never seen said robot before? This was the first time she has fought this kind of power suit. How did you calculate how much power she should have put in when that was her first attack against it?

ssjokg said:
It is irrelevant but you still used it first and now again?
The Amakusa didnt have the slightest chance of standing up to Acqua?Yes they did since they did very well.And they were already involved.The Amakusa and everyone else in the magic side was already involved in the
and in whatever darkness the magic side has.Being part of the magic side places you in their darkness.Something that didnt happen for most people in the science side.Saten,Uiharu and Kuroko(till now) have no direct connection to it and dont know about it.That is one of the reasons Misaka never involved them anyway.
And you are basically saying that it doesnt matter the outcome(which wont be good) as long as they are there to help Misaka.

How did you even get the idea that I was referring to the Volume 16 as being irrelevant? I was talking about how Misaka's friend's involvement making any difference was irrelevant. That's why I said what YOU said was valid, but irrelevant, not what I provided as an extract. Yeah... I was quoting part of your post for a reason.

Could you not get so technical about the Amakusa's involvement? It only makes you look desperate in not accepting what has happened this episode. The technicalities that you mention do not detract from the impact of Volume 16's scene. Not to mention that it is actually wrong:

You're comparing Misaka to Kanzaki, Misaka's friends to the Amakusa, and the darkness of Academy City to the darkness/war on the magic side.

What I was comparing was Misaka to Kanzaki, Misaka's friends to the Amakusa, and the darkness of academy city to Acqua of the Back.

That much was obvious. Don't go fabricating new arguments by yourself that I never made. Misaka is not the opposite of Kanzaki, so there was never a need to assume that the counterpart for the darkness of Academy City to be the darkness of the magic side, especially not when I've already stated what is really was: Acqua.

I spend the majority of my posts correcting your misunderstandings instead of actually arguing my point. I won't bother replying anymore if you're not even going to read my posts properly.

ssjokg said:
Now explain to me how well would Misaka and co do against SCHOOL,ITEM,GROUP,and a number of Kiharas without only Misaka getting out alive.Because if we call darkness only the "evil council" of this arc then sure no problem in getting them involved.

As with the Amakusa, it's not their power or safety that matters. It's their support for Misaka. Proof by assertion is not an argument; it is a fallacy.
Sep 9, 2013 4:16 PM

Aug 2009
Ah great, I guess I should thank JC for making her be able to just stopping it for a while.
How retarded do you think she is if you think that she has to revise her "battle plan" every time she meets a new version of a suit(anime),vehicle(SS1) or opponent(novels)?Didnt seem to be the case in every other battle.

But I am not accepting what happened here and in previous eps AND in some scenes in S1 anyway.Same goes for many others.

Aqua was part of the darkness of the magic side, that is the point.What you say is like taking whatever happened in Sisters arc and call it an Accelerator or ITEM only related incident.I am not making up new arguments,you are the one changing it.

Do you understand that they ruin Misaka's personality when they make her ask for support that will hurt them?There is no point to asking for support when you(Misaka) apparently dont give a shit about their safety.
I need proof that Accelerator and Kakine could easily kill all of them?That Uiharu and Saten would be dealt by the "small fries" of those organizations?

Your point is that Misaka should go against her established char and quite understandable reasons because other chars put their trust in their already involved friends.
Sep 9, 2013 5:28 PM

Jun 2010
Damn we're about to enter the dark side of AC i'm shocked heaven canceler isn't even part of its considering this connections and knowledge cant wait for the next episode
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Sep 9, 2013 7:12 PM
Jan 2013
I don't see anything in the subs to suggest that she told them about the sisters...

..but I've been wondering for a few episodes why she doesn't use the MISAKA network to keep tabs on the city when security cameras go out.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Sep 10, 2013 1:58 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
Ah great, I guess I should thank JC for making her be able to just stopping it for a while.
How retarded do you think she is if you think that she has to revise her "battle plan" every time she meets a new version of a suit(anime),vehicle(SS1) or opponent(novels)?Didnt seem to be the case in every other battle.

Yes, she could have obliterated it if she wanted to, but she held back. How much did she have to hold back to avoid both killing the pilot and not disabling it?

Misaka did a pretty good job in her assessment, considering she didn't know how duration the robot was. She succeeded in knocking out the robot for as long as she needed to. Again, Febri just had to drop her Pink Gekota. What follows afterwards is unacceptable, of course.

ssjokg said:
Aqua was part of the darkness of the magic side, that is the point.What you say is like taking whatever happened in Sisters arc and call it an Accelerator or ITEM only related incident.I am not making up new arguments,you are the one changing it.

You clearly mentioned the darkness of the magic side when I mentioned nothing like that at all. I was talking about Acqua of the Back (the involver) and the Amakusa (the involved) in comparison to the darkness of Academy City (the involver) and Misaka's friends (the involved). Misaka's friends is getting involved with the darkness of Academy City because Misaka sked them to. The Amakusa got involved with the fight of the two Saints because Kanzaki asked them to. Just because both subjects are a person doesn't mean they represent the same thing. Likewise, just because one subject is a person and the other is something more abstract (the darkness of a place), it doesn't mean they don't represent the same thing.

ssjokg said:
Do you understand that they ruin Misaka's personality when they make her ask for support that will hurt them?There is no point to asking for support when you(Misaka) apparently dont give a shit about their safety.

Should Misaka abandon her built-up development during the Sister's arc and keep her friends out again, or should she challenge her current mindset and personality to accept her friends' support? I'm all for character development, man. If you prefer static, unchanging characters, I can't change that. This is an excellent set-up for Misaka's request for Kongou's help during the Daihaseisai arc.

Her friends being unrelated and her friends getting hurt have been her reasons for keeping them out of the dark for so long. Obviously she cares about their safety, but by doing so she is also rejecting them at the same time. As I've said already, this franchise likes to paint this kind of reasoning in a bad light. See Volume 16, again.

ssjokg said:
I need proof that Accelerator and Kakine could easily kill all of them?That Uiharu and Saten would be dealt by the "small fries" of those organizations?

No, you don't need proof; that much is obvious. What I don't understand is why you're bringing it up.

ssjokg said:
Your point is that Misaka should go against her established char and quite understandable reasons because other chars put their trust in their already involved friends.

Established character issue: see quote #3 from the top.
Already involved friends issue: see quote #2 from the top.

And you seem to confused. If you think I'm saying that Misaka should be acting like Kanzaki, then you've completely missed my point. If you actually read my post where I introduced the Volume 16 extract, you would notice that I used it as an example of this franchise's view on the whole getting-friends-involved matter.
Sep 10, 2013 4:40 AM

Aug 2009
Why would she need to hold back when she could have stopped it without endangering the pilot?As I said before aim for the legs and arms(plz dont tell me that her aim isnt good).She knows where the pilot is located.It's not that they made her hold back.They made her look stupid by holding back.

I love how you remove Aqua from the magic side's darkness for the sake of the argument.Ofc the members of God's Right Seat arent part of the darkness...Why did I even think about it?
As for the comparison itself,Kanzaki's reasons for keeping the Amakusa away from her is really different from Misaka's reasons for keeping them out of the darkness itself.

How was her development in Sisters arc about asking them for support?Especially when that didnt change even after the Remnant arc?Why would she "develop" now?Why would she put them in danger for the sake of what you think is char development?I dont remember Misaka asking Kongou's help against the darkness,that she didnt know that was involved, but her help against
.Misaka has asked other people for help when it was something other than the darkness.That has nothing to do with the current situation.

Since it is obvious I dont understand why Misaka,someone supposedly many times more intelligent than the both of us should ignore something so obvious.

It doesnt matter what the franchise thinks but what Misaka,canon Misaka thinks.Even the #1 MC of the franchise does his best to do everything alone even if he lectures others about doing the same thing.What in your opinion is better?An emotionally hurt friend that will still accept you later or a dead friend(or hurt for life at best)?
richard360 said:
Damn we're about to enter the dark side of AC i'm shocked heaven canceler isn't even part of its considering this connections and knowledge cant wait for the next episode

He

skreyola said:
I don't see anything in the subs to suggest that she told them about the sisters...

..but I've been wondering for a few episodes why she doesn't use the MISAKA network to keep tabs on the city when security cameras go out.
Because the Network(the Sisters) arent available for that now.
41236 said:
That Nunotaba is the 2nd ranked esper?

What?

Sep 10, 2013 4:57 PM

May 2012
"Who were you again". That's exactly what I thought too.

Maybe Nunotaba is spying them. I doubt that she's actually evil.
Sep 11, 2013 12:44 AM

Aug 2013
I feel like a genius! A thought that was hair but i didn´t expect that to be Febri sister hair!!!
Finally same action with all of them! It was about time for Misaka to talk with her friends.
Misaka clone is so cool, always saying what they really feel
Sep 11, 2013 1:20 AM
Jul 2013
ssjokg said:

41236 said:
That Nunotaba is the 2nd ranked esper?

What?

My bad
Sep 11, 2013 4:27 AM

May 2012
09:31 RIBBIT RIBBIT

18:37 dat Gekobaka

Tinachan <3
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 11, 2013 5:40 AM
Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
MrJc said:
Tyrel said:
Honestly, I didn't expect Misaka to tell them about her past..

And lol at downplaying even Heaven Canceler.Yeah,one of the two guys that created
,created Aleister's life support system,Accelerator's choker,the Dark Legacy and probably more cant reproduce whatever is inside the lollipops....seems legit.

I hope that Beatrice Therestina Kihara Lifeline will make this arc a bit better.

i do feel a bit annoyed at first but heaven canceler is a doctor but not a chemist, he can't reproduce it without researching. it is a unknown chemical that used unknown method to created it.
Sep 11, 2013 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
kaleidoshadow said:
ssjokg said:
MrJc said:

And lol at downplaying even Heaven Canceler.Yeah,one of the two guys that created
,created Aleister's life support system,Accelerator's choker,the Dark Legacy and probably more cant reproduce whatever is inside the lollipops....seems legit.

I hope that Beatrice Therestina Kihara Lifeline will make this arc a bit better.

i do feel a bit annoyed at first but heaven canceler is a doctor but not a chemist, he can't reproduce it without researching. it is a unknown chemical that used unknown method to created it.

I dont think that anything of what I mentioned above can be made by simple doctor,and the idea for one of them was thought on the spot.
Even a chemist would need to find out what it is.Here Heaven Canceler gave up on reproducing it before knowing what it is or finding out the time limit.That is even worse than simply not being able to do something.
ssjokgSep 11, 2013 1:07 PM
Sep 11, 2013 12:18 PM

Aug 2011
I'm glad things are moving forward now. The villains of this arc are so generic and boring. I can't bring myself to care at all about their evil scheme. I also can't muster any worry for Febli, whose only characteristic so far is "being cute".
I don't even care about possible contradictions, or the number of slice of life scenes. I just want this arc to be better written.
Sep 11, 2013 12:58 PM

Jun 2013
I would understand if Mikoto told Kuroko about the dark side, but whats the point of telling Uiharu and Saten? (except to keep the friendship theme going...)
Sep 11, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2011
They made this arc more serious now. I predict that Febri will die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 10:31 PM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
I love how you remove Aqua from the magic side's darkness for the sake of the argument.

Yeah, fuck it.

I'm done.
Sep 12, 2013 3:25 AM

Aug 2009
Terrie said:
ssjokg said:
I love how you remove Aqua from the magic side's darkness for the sake of the argument.

Yeah, fuck it.

I'm done.

You never started anything.Unless if you mean comparing different chars and reasons,and ruining chars as good points.
Fiji said:
They made this arc more serious now. I predict that Febri will die.

As if.
ssjokgSep 12, 2013 4:03 AM
Sep 14, 2013 2:34 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm, I guess this arc was probably created in order to explore a (much less dangerous) situation where Shinobu managed to succeed with implanting emotion data, and where Mikoto... enlisted the help of her friends instead of going alone.

It's trying to explore the alternative paths that the Sisters arc did not take, without repeating the story or reusing most of the main actors/actresses involved in that arc. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, though. Heaven Canceller didn't need to ask whether Mikoto was ready. Having gone through the Sisters Arc, I seriously doubt this case can outdo, let alone match the scale or difficulty that Mikoto faced in that one.

T. Kihara Lifeline is back... to dispense some advice in the workings of Academy City's scientific underworld?! What. Pretty overblown scheme if it was all for the mere sake of presenting those schemers' research.
Sep 19, 2013 8:31 AM
Oct 2007
MrJc said:
Tyrel said:

well from watching it subbed shes really didn't tell them anything just that she has gone threw something like this before. Mainly saying I've had to fight people from there before. She never tells them about the sisters.

If she told them about the sisters, Kuroko's head would explode. 10000 Onee-chan's to sexxor
Sep 28, 2013 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
Wow shes back!
Sep 30, 2013 4:12 PM

May 2012
The pace sure slowed down by a lot, but it is getting a buildup somewhere, a slow one but still pretty decent! But damn that ending sure was interesting, wouldn't have expected to see her again! Lets see if she's any help!
Oct 2, 2013 2:57 AM

Mar 2011
mangamuscle said:
...hell will froze over a million times before I waste my time going to a message board of that franchise to tell them about my disgust of said franchise and how low the sales will therefore be, that would be delusional (and a waste of time and energy) to say the least.
mangamuscle said:
...the moe was there from episode 1, you might have put on your goggles to ignore the fact (until it hit you like a ton of bricks), but that is not the show fault.
LOL. XD

AlliedG said:
I was entertained - enough said

These huge rants are lol
agreed.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.